Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dropped items

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Does anybody else think that the 'random event' generator that decides what to drop is not that random?
I have done over 60 flights to Dubai for items for my inflight catering buildings and have got 3 items. I have 3 Deltas only doing Nice (to get beacons for Dubai) and Dubai flights for these items
On the 'ready for the journey' collection I now have 56 'wheelie bags', but no 'old suitcases' or 'travelling bags'.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Yep had this discussion a while ago, and there were more discussions before I joined.
I believe there is a link between the date, especially month, and the users unique identifier.
This going from anectdotal evidence and observations.
IMO the radom generator code is a major weakness of this game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Just out of curiosity - when was the last time anyone saw a Sports Bag for the Ready for the Journey collection? I was unsuccessful back in the day when they were supposed to from your own sports shop, and I tirelessly tap on neighbours' sport shops and tower blocks but have only ever had one bag drop in all these months of playing! :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
After possibly over 800 visits (I am going by the hearts numbers) I finally got 1 single bag!!!! but none from my own buildings...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I still have 23 sports bags collected, but i need the Traveling bag to finish my collection!

Totally ive finished it allready 83 times the collection... but it goes so slow now with this droprate of the bags :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Traveling Bag 74, Old suitcase 136, Briefcase 80 Sports bag 0 (although picked up 2 in the last fortnight) Rolling Suitcase 103.:eek:
You cna no longer get Sports bag for your own buildings.:confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I have quite similar number of items for Ready for the Journey Collections like Blackloud..
and last month I got the sports bag from my neighbor's multi-story building..
well at least I've ever completed this collection ;)

Device
  1. Android
Way back in the day (before ability to visit neighbors) I built 6 sports shops for the coins. I ended up with a lot of sports bags :)

Currently I have 65 traveling bags, 36 old suitcases, 0 briefcases, 113 sports bag, and 205 rolling suitcase.

Of course I can't get a stupid briefcase to drop from any friends airports. :mad: and I'm too cheap to waste greenies on Villas.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Way back in the day (before ability to visit neighbors) I built 6 sports shops for the coins. I ended up with a lot of sports bags :)

Currently I have 65 traveling bags, 36 old suitcases, 0 briefcases, 113 sports bag, and 205 rolling suitcase.

Of course I can't get a stupid briefcase to drop from any friends airports. :mad: and I'm too cheap to waste greenies on Villas.

That is a very long time ago... when sports shops used to drop the bag... now after the task of collecting it... it never drops... I did (after about 600+ visits) get one to drop from a neighbours multi-story building... but that might be because GIS have made a change to the drop rate with the current version...

I found briefcases drop from villas regularly.... I have 5 of them if you want to try?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
tdv said:
That is a very long time ago... when sports shops used to drop the bag... now after the task of collecting it... it never drops... I did (after about 600+ visits) get one to drop from a neighbors multi-story building... but that might be because GIS have made a change to the drop rate with the current version...
It is my feeling, that GI is adjusting drop rate (the random factor) based on the completion of the mission.... In other words - They are cheating! :)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
There is no 100% random rate in items to be dropped. I've multiple collections with proportions of for example 125 A 125 B 125 C 25 D or 100 A 100 B 100 C 0 D (more ore less). I would say: do the math.

In the latest mission I also noticed this fake 'random' rate. I still do not have feather decorat, but hey, there is still 10 days!

Top Bottom