Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Drop rates?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Is it just me or have the drop rates from flights/guest planes totaly gone missing? Like i fly to Thailand for Fuel Supply (Drops very often) it took me 6 flights to get 1 Fuel supply

Any time GI wants more money, they reduce the drop rates to entice people to spend $$$ on greenies to purchase bonuses that ALLEGEDLY increases the drop rates (those bonuses have failed to increase drop rates for me in the last couple of years and are worthless to purchase) It's all about GI's bottom line and how much they believe they can get people to spend. It's too bad they have nobody employed that understands the simple concepts of economics and believe they can make more by making the game less fun to play and changing the rules so that their CUSTOMERS feel scammed.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Any time GI wants more money, they reduce the drop rates to entice people to spend $$$ on greenies to purchase bonuses that ALLEGEDLY increases the drop rates (those bonuses have failed to increase drop rates for me in the last couple of years and are worthless to purchase) It's all about GI's bottom line and how much they believe they can get people to spend. It's too bad they have nobody employed that understands the simple concepts of economics and believe they can make more by making the game less fun to play and changing the rules so that their CUSTOMERS feel scammed.
Lol dont let Ivan see this....he will lose it :facepalm:

Top Bottom