Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Drop rates...

Device
  1. iPad
Anyone else noticing that drop rates seem to have gone down considerably? I might get one or two dropped items a day between my six planes...and never one of the Christmas mission items!

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Visited 5 neighbours this morning and got 8 lanterns.
Sleigh drops are pathetic and normal flights are not much better.
Visiting aircraft don't seem to drop much and are now competing for fuel with sleighs and normal flights.

I am flying 3 sleighs (and 3 more in the warehouse, but can't build the hangers) at the moment and that's a minimum of 48 fuel units an hour. Gone back to playing with the crystal ball from the dark skies version to get fuel. Not paying greenies for fuel. :(

I hate to say this, but this quest is all about spending greenies to get anywhere. The only thing you can buy for coins is the hangers for 500, oh but you can get anything to finish them....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
I've flown 10 times to one destination for a drop that should be 'seldom'... nothing. None of the 'very seldom' items have dropped from those flights either.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have one Jet-Powered Sleight and one finished hangar.
No more flight possible, because i am without any additional items needed for flight (Star Dust or Gifts for whatever continent).
As i wrote in another post, it is soo true:
"Today i visited 7 neighbours (that is max for me for one day) and all i got from Elfs, is 13 old lanterns and 2 Wooden Sleight..." :confused:

Try to fly to Egipt, had about 15 flights today, and got only 1 Imprinter. Still need one, to finish Duty Free Shop.
But as i read, useless building... (n)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I also think drop rates have dropped significantly. I sent so many flights to Thailand looking for a calculator (I must have doubled the amount for 3 stars), and nothing. (I finally sucked it up and bought the last calculator to upgrade my town hall because I was sick of it.)

That was bad, but at least I'd get other things. Now I feel like 9 times out of 10 flights drop nothing, not even the things marked 'often'. I don't hold out hope for getting anything any more, and it's seriously hindering my enjoyment of the game. It's hard to rely solely on neighbors; I feel like it's not possible to send some of the things you absolutely need.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Visited 5 neighbours this morning and got 8 lanterns.
Sleigh drops are pathetic and normal flights are not much better.
Visited 8 neighbours today, means 40 possibility to get any item or whatever.

All i got was 7 lanterns, one Cap and one Candy... o_O
Also no drops from Cyprus or Egypt... Three planes flying alternate those destinations.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Well I've worked out why my elves don't do much. They are being intimidated by the BWs...

Can't get rid of them as I have no aerosols left and refuse to pay 3 Greenies to get rid of each of them.

Attachments

• photo (WinCE).PNG
    photo (WinCE).PNG
    120.2 KB · Views: 95

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I do not have any BW's on airport.

Then i used 6 lanterns, and all i got from elves, were 2 Star Dust.
Two more flys to Lapland, then back to hangar :censored:

Just in case, that there will be some items from Lapland, that can be useful for other Sleigh flights..

BTW: Did you guys noticed, that elves dancing Gangnam Style... :D

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Damn game!!!!:mad::oops:
Finished the last hanger this morning with a sleigh cover from the cypress flight.
Then I finally got a few good drops today from the ice rink, santa's house and from the igloo. Didn't think and clicked to collect the cold winter collection and got the Ice Palace...
So no more elves or drops from the sleighs... Never finished the 'Five Continents' Collection, and not sure if I can. I had no drops from the sleighs for the last few trips and they have all lost the blue info circle.

Anybody want some low mileage jet sleighs? Not sure what to do with them how? Probably rearrange and put them in the corner with the Duty Free Shop.:whistle:

Attachments

• photo (Small).PNG
    photo (Small).PNG
    946.6 KB · Views: 99

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I would have one jet sleigh, but first need to get one more Sleight Cover (to finish second hangar).
Anyway - i have no additional items for sleigh flight, so my only sleigh is in hangar...
Maybe tomorrow i can get any Star Dust, to do some flight to Lapland.
Drops goes down unnormaly, never was like that before.

I also have no other building connected with this mission. Still missing "A Sock with Gifts" to get Skating Place, have no iglus, no Santa's house, nothing.
I can dream only and waiting better tomorrow.
Also no additional Imprinter for Duty Free Shop, and had about 15 flights to Egypt today :(

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Drop rates today (statistic)
- Visited 8 neighbours (40 chances) and got 15 Old Lanters and 1 Helicopter Blades (n)
To 6 of those neighbours i sent Old lantern, to last two i sent Sleight Oil.

Then received one Old lantern (thanks, lfcawc). So i have 16 Old Lanterns.

Now, "visiting" my local Elves. Used 16 Lanterns and got:
- 2x Star Dust
- 1x C.Bell
- 1x Wooden Sleigh
- 1x Ice Turbine.

So, at least two more flying for Jet-Sleigh... :whistle:
Then, just continue with my normal flights.
Somehow i really do not like this mission.

One thing about this mission is that you don't need to stop all your other activities entirely to complete it - like you really did for the last ones. Maybe they were looking for something that let you play the regular game too? This one is almost all month long to complete....

Top Bottom