Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Drop rate of space map flights?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Oh, now I see. So you mean I take barrel from warehouse, then accept gifts etc.? And then I burn it for instant return, accept some more, use some from warehouse and so on.?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
You dont have to burn it. Store it until you do a big run. It can go up and down according to what you're doing. I have 4000 on my supports. If you have a fuel station that keeps working too.
I get your point. Yes, I have more than 1000 fuel on my support this way. But you will lose the fuel which is produced automatically every minute. But you have to figure it out what works for your game. Thanks for your help.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
There's couple of ways to store fuel:
  • In a warehouse = 100
  • In gifts (not accepted) = unlimited
  • In launch reward boxes = 100
This is what I do, however, as the unaccepted gifts expire after 7 days, my cycle is to accept all of the F20s until my warehouse is full, and then do a map run 7 days later just before I’m about to lose any unaccepted F20s. It takes about 3 days to fill my warehouse thanks to my lovely neighbours, so my map runs are about every 10 days.

I did consider the approach @Madge59230 suggests, but I decided that for the sake of a Golden Dice (3 greens in the Adventure sale) each run it wasn’t worth forsaking my daily flights for Events, Alliance flights and stars.

It might seem slow to those without the limit, but in the last 12 months I’ve completed the first 3 Adventure buildings x6 and now I’m flying for the Lunar Parks which I think will take 6 months, before I resume the Adventure flights again. This pace is fine for me.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
This is what I do, however, as the unaccepted gifts expire after 7 days, my cycle is to accept all of the F20s until my warehouse is full, and then do a map run 7 days later just before I’m about to lose any unaccepted F20s. It takes about 3 days to fill my warehouse thanks to my lovely neighbours, so my map runs are about every 10 days.

I did consider the approach @Madge59230 suggests, but I decided that for the sake of a Golden Dice (3 greens in the Adventure sale) each run it wasn’t worth forsaking my daily flights for Events, Alliance flights and stars.

It might seem slow to those without the limit, but in the last 12 months I’ve completed the first 3 Adventure buildings x6 and now I’m flying for the Lunar Parks which I think will take 6 months, before I resume the Adventure flights again. This pace is fine for me.
Finished my last lunar park today. Many thanks to all who helped with fuel gifts these last few months.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
...and Edmonton:
Bonuses used: Golden dice, Golden wrench
92 flights
7x Radiation Detector
13x X-Ray Spectrometer
11x Heart Pacemaker
6x Speech Generating Device
8x Muscle Stimulator Device

45 drops from 92 flights, 49 % drop rate.

As I flew all red maps (to have Luna Park) without any bonus (excep business class) I didn't realise that the drop rate is around 50% with golden dice !
Very interesting to know ! next time I fly green maps I will activate a golden dice and have loads of QL !

Top Bottom