Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Drop items reduce?

Narocc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fymbgr0
Username
Narocc
Over the past two days, I've visited and click more than 80 planetarium.. no Armillary Sphere popup, not even from Plesetsk, Jiuquan flights or 6 x Rocket Garden, which caused my red launch halted in numbers.

I know that each player has got difference "hard item" to get as per GI random matrix, but for me it's the Armillary Sphere for Infrared Telescope collection.

Anyone share the same experience

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I definitely notice inconsistent drop rates. I regularly visit only plamnetariums/training centres, academies and other space buildings. I went through a spell last week and into this where I was only averaging3 collections completed a day - then for the last two days it went back up to 8 to 10 per day. I dont know if anyone out there knows the programming logic behind this?

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
my drop rates are ok, i can get a couple of red orbitals per day
but i have noticed that the infrared has slowed and is hard to get

but as i have a few times, i got my green preps over 30 each, so i can go between the 2, and i am only 17 off the red QL, my first

also the delta south observatory gets me a few to help each day

Top Bottom