Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Down the Rabbit hole

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Although what will happen to them post the 7.0 upgrade Alice only knows.
They will go down the rabbit’s hole. :)
Ivan stated all hangars will disappear except both reserve hangars. Planes will be put into warehouse. We will do all the flying out of the new terminal and runways...
GI will figure out later what will happen to the future events with special planes/hangars. :meh:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
For me this is (again) an impossible mission.
No item drops from planes and no drops from event items.
Not a single plane is given to me, so flights to Wonderland are impossible too.
I Guess this is another fail mission for me....
Last year, I didnt even try to do the event because I was very new to AC.

So this year is the first time I try to do this event. The drop-rate is real bad compared to last few events, but it’s doable. I only need one more drop from the eggs to finish.

Don’t forget to use spyglass or bowls of riches to improve the drop rate. After the first star (for the event destinations like Cheltenham, etc), the drop rate is improving a little.

The droprate for mushroom is the worst, hard to get mushroom drops, hard to get knives from neighbor’s mushroom.

Last year, I didnt even try to do the event because I was very new to AC.

So this year is the first time I try to do this event. The drop-rate is real bad compared to last few events, but it’s doable. I only need one more drop from the eggs to finish.

Don’t forget to use spyglass or bowls of riches to improve the drop rate. After the first star (for the event destinations like Cheltenham, etc), the drop rate is improving a little.

The droprate for mushroom is the worst, hard to get mushroom drops, hard to get knives from neighbor’s mushroom.
For me all droprates are worse!
Some destinations already completed but not a single collection of the 5 needed is filled.
Cheltenham +40 flights (Expert)
Chichester 26 flights
LICHFIELD AND DURHAM 15 FLIGHTS EACH
This is by far the worst task I've ever seen!! It's a complete nightmare. I show you how bad it is.....
How on earth is this doable?

Airport City 12-6-2019 19_28_30.png

Last edited:
Some destinations already completed but not a single collection of the 5 needed is filled.
Chichester 26 flights
This is by far the worst task I've ever seen!! It's a complete nightmare. I show you how bad it is.....

View attachment 20302

Fully agree. Event the drop rate of the knifes at the friends cities is crazy.
Today just 3 blades droped.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Chichester 26 flights
Well I flew much more than you. Expert in Chicester and Chelthenham (92 n 20 flights respectively), then 44 to lichfield and 38 to Durham. I fly 1 TP, 2 jets, 2 deltas, 2 jumbos to event destinations since the start of the event.

Except 2 of my powerful deltas since there’s no PD destination.

I think it’s just a number thing, fly more for more drops.

Top Bottom