Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Does the support restore token purchases?

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Hello everyone, I accidentally bought a bank branch and I have zero use for it. Now I lost 20 gold and 400 silver tokens from over 45 lunar missions. If I contact the GI support, can they restore the purchase? Technically they have the data of any account I think...

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Yes they could, but I can't see it happening. Time and time again people have written to them after accidentally spending greens on something they didn't want, and all they have ever responded is all sales are final.
Be thankfully it didn't cost you actual cash I guess - you can always earn more tokens (I posted in a thread that I started in December earlier today about the best method of earning Gold tokens, if it interests you).

Hello everyone, I accidentally bought a bank branch and I have zero use for it. Now I lost 20 gold and 400 silver tokens from over 45 lunar missions. If I contact the GI support, can they restore the purchase? Technically they have the data of any account I think...
Send them i remember i lost greenies by mistake not my fault it was issue in the update long time back and they did not return.
Also i was doing launches and i did not received the chest i send them screenshot and they send me the reward.
Now in my main game i lost many things up to now they did not fix my account so give a try who know maybe you will get it back send them with screenshot what building better.

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Send them i remember i lost greenies by mistake not my fault it was issue in the update long time back and they did not return.
Also i was doing launches and i did not received the chest i send them screenshot and they send me the reward.
Now in my main game i lost many things up to now they did not fix my account so give a try who know maybe you will get it back send them with screenshot what building better.
I just wrote an e-mail to the support and I hope they fix it. I mean, it’s a token purchase and not a greenie. Thank you for the information 😊

Top Bottom