Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Does the list of gift items change?

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Once I figured out what I was doing after reading some forum threads, I created a list of the items I'm able to gift and at what level I can start giving them. I noticed I'm no longer able to gift the Yagi-Uda Atenna. I found in another thread that once a player upgrades to Mission Control L3 and Red pad, the player isn't able to gift the item any longer.

Are there any other gifts that I should expect to lose?

P.S. Just realized I lost the ability to gift the wheel block as well.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
yes, your gift changes in one of two ways.

1. After completing building that need a particular building item, you get an new items for the next level building.

2. after a major update your gift list will also get changed.

You lost yagi uda antenna and wheel block because you completed the buildings that require them.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@PhactorPhil you can read the thread linked in my sig. The return rules changed, so it's now only a curiosity, but the general idea stands. Slots that contain 4 items for a particular building, items not used anywhere are likely to open and close at a whim. Or, to be more specific, when a side quests start and get finished.

Don't think about it as losing, you had no yagi uda antenna nor wheel block when you begun playing. You got those options temporarily and you no longer need them.

Top Bottom