Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

does anybody has problem to visit an specific neighbor

FROM ALL MY CONTACT. I can not visit:

Jeip40, glad2Passfuel20, Kane82, BaliHi/Masterpln, xp-tv/transmitter, jimmy-sp.prop, AirArolon-PROP.

BUT i CAN SEND THEM GIFTS..

ANY COMMENTS ABOUT IT

yes it happens also with the ones that have a different version than me..I got a message like "your neighbor has a different version"

but, this problem is different I can not do click over the visit button is like it is not functional at all, just the "send gift" is working.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
oh that
yes it happens also with the ones that have a different version than me..I got a message like "your neighbor has a different version"

but, this problem is different I can not do click over the visit button is like it is not functional at all, just the "send gift" is working.

ah now i understand what u mean. i checked it ingame and I've got that also with 3 neighbours... the visit button is lightcoloured and u cant click on it. But why? no idea :-/

I also can visit madlin. maybe you need people that visit you first and then you can visit other neighbours. so please visit me (porte d'air) and post that you have visit me. i can then tell if the visiting problem has been resolved.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
The people I can visit seems to change every day. Some days it works with one person only to change the next. Also, I can only rarely get fuel when visiting neighbours..?

Top Bottom