Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do you play games on any other devices?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I love my PS3 :) I'm currently playing uncharted (first one) and mw3. Also have a Wii but haven't touched it since I got the PS3.. so I'm selling most of the games and accessories I have for it.

I used to be a pc gamer but haven't played much on it anymore. Though every once in a while I play some civ or settlers.

I am a Gaming fanatic!
Loyal to PS3, play on 65" 3D Plazma or Home theatre with wireles surround headphones (awesome)!
PC Shooters
OK I bought an xbox too. ( very dissapointed, pay to play online, come on! no blue connectivity )
Wii (hurts too much to play)
Love Black OPS Zombies!

Oh Yea,
Facebook version on PC using Home theatre.
Join me I have 3 games going! Friend me on Facebook then add as a neighbor in Airport City app
toddgray1@msn.com
toddgray950@gmail.com
dirtrocket950@gmail.com

I am a Gaming fanatic!
Loyal to PS3, play on 65" 3D Plazma or Home theatre with wireles surround headphones (awesome)!
PC Shooters
OK I bought an xbox too. ( very dissapointed, pay to play online, come on! no blue connectivity )
Wii (hurts too much to play)
Love Black OPS Zombies!

Thats a very nice setup! And I thought my 47" was big :D

Shame about the ps3 though, at least you have one decent console with the xbox :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Have a Wii and Xbox, but I still love playing my old SNES!!! Also, I picked up the Intellivision games for my son's DS which is AWESOME!!! Now I don't feel bad when I have to ground him, gives me extra playing time!!! :D

Do you play games on other devices other then your phone?

Ive currently got an Xbox 360 (well 4 of them!) and the Wii.

Wow... I love my Xbox 360 as much as any other true gamer but why in the world do you have / need so many?!?! :)

My setup includes:
  • Microsoft Xbox 360 w/ Kinect
  • Nintendo Wii (softmodded)
  • Panasonic Viera 50" Plasma HDTV
  • Surround Sound (5.1)
I avidly play several FPS and racing games on my Xbox 360 and sports games on my Wii.

Top Bottom