Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Disparity in accrued Holiday Rush currency

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Hi, I'm currently in a tight battle with 1 other player for 1st place in the current event and I noticed the other day that when I claimed my award of 5400 snowflakes that it added to the progress bar but not the competition total. So I looked further into it today using the wiki on here and according to my calculations at the time of writing this I should be at 84172 but the competition leaderboard has me at 77176. I realise there is a delay in updating the totals but its been a couple of days now and it appears I'm short about 6996 snowflakes. I know this is a petty issue but I am doing this for my 6 year old son who plays along with me. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi, I'm currently in a tight battle with 1 other player for 1st place in the current event and I noticed the other day that when I claimed my award of 5400 snowflakes that it added to the progress bar but not the competition total. So I looked further into it today using the wiki on here and according to my calculations at the time of writing this I should be at 84172 but the competition leaderboard has me at 77176. I realise there is a delay in updating the totals but its been a couple of days now and it appears I'm short about 6996 snowflakes. I know this is a petty issue but I am doing this for my 6 year old son who plays along with me. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.
I emailed support about this once and they resolved it. BTW, have you restarted your game/device since then?

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I should be at 84172
Interesting how the figures vary between leagues. I'm at 247000 and have two players biting my heels. Costing me a fortune in fuel and greenies to stay ahead including 50 greenies speeding up iceberg bar to get ONE, yes - just one ice shield. That was a low point!

:p
P

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
I emailed support about this once and they resolved it. BTW, have you restarted your game/device since then?
Thank you for your suggestion. I did contact support through the game when I initially noticed the issue on tuesday and this was their response " Hello Nick, Thank you for contacting us. There are many players in the Competition tab, and the server needs time to collect information from all participants of the event. The table is not updated immediately, but all the event currency is successfully registered on our server. Should you come across any other concerns, just write back. Have a good day!" and then the chat was closed off so I was unable to reply. I have restarted my device since as I myself thought that may have been a solution but no luck.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Interesting how the figures vary between leagues. I'm at 247000 and have two players biting my heels. Costing me a fortune in fuel and greenies to stay ahead including 50 greenies speeding up iceberg bar to get ONE, yes - just one ice shield. That was a low point!

P
Lol I am only a mere level 32 with a Raven as my biggest bird lol

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD

P
Is it really worth spending 50 Greenies on an event?

I think that’s a personal decision. What can be seen as a bad decision for some can be completely justified for other. This said, to me, no, never. if I’m fighting for first place, most I spend is 5 or 6 greenies and just because I’m still going after gold tokens.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
No. Never. I plead insanity. I even had the secret basement bonus running. It got to the point where I really needed to see when the frickin ice shield would actually appear. Made me wonder if the poor drop rate was deliberately built in.......... and whether my fellow competitors faced the same challenge.

We will never know.
P

No. Never. I plead insanity. I even had the secret basement bonus running. It got to the point where I really needed to see when the frickin ice shield would actually appear. Made me wonder if the poor drop rate was deliberately built in.......... and whether my fellow competitors faced the same challenge.

We will never know.
P
That shield is a pain… I’ve been struggling with that and also with the 10 game tickets one.

Top Bottom