Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Disappearing Building Materials

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I first noticed this when upgrading Town Hall. It was very rare so I was irritated but just let it go.

This happens when you add the last material by clicking "free" acquisition.

For example, I've acquired most mats so let say I have 4/4. 4/4. 4/4, and 3/4. I click on the last mat to get the free mat. I expect to see all 4/4s but instead I see 0/4, 0/4. 0/4 and 1/4 or something like that. Well, I restarted mat collection as I have no other choice and the damage isn't severe that require a call to customer service.

In past 4 months or so, I witnessed it 3 times. Annoying for sure but manageable.

But when the Airport City event started, the problem is almost daily occurrence. The culprit is the Game studio. This happened multiple times already. It never happens during construction of level 1 building. But, during upgrade from lev1 -> lev2 or lev2->3. During the last item, I always click free to get it and instead of completed mats, I see bunch of 0s.

1675186274901.png

I had 2/2, 2/2, 2/2, and 1/2. After getting the last one by clicking Free video button, I ended up with above.

Normally you don't upgrade until you have most mats. Then you click the Free button below for the last item. But, now I am afraid to hit the free button for the last item.

1675186461725.png

Has this happened to you?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03T2HSQU3
Username
Doubao
So…

It only happened once to me since I have not been playing this game for long. One thing similar is it happened after the current ’airport city’ event had started. I have no screenshots since l thought everything would be just fine and when it happened I didn’t know what I was thinking so I just went along trying to get those mats/items again.

I had enough coins to update control tower. Firstly I made sure at least one of each mats/items were in place, by clicking ‘free’ of course. Then the coins were spent.

Then one by one the 30-second videos watched and all mats/items acquired. Then I somehow decided to just wait for a couple of days with the countdown chipping away.

When it was all zeros ‘miracle’ hit. Some of the mats/items were gone. I asked in chat but no one seemed to know what was going on or has encountered this issue before.

I am relieved to know I was not the one to be blamed. Well partially maybe I was doing it wrong. It’s a bug. Blame 0 and 1. Carry on.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I first noticed this when upgrading Town Hall. It was very rare so I was irritated but just let it go.

This happens when you add the last material by clicking "free" acquisition.

For example, I've acquired most mats so let say I have 4/4. 4/4. 4/4, and 3/4. I click on the last mat to get the free mat. I expect to see all 4/4s but instead I see 0/4, 0/4. 0/4 and 1/4 or something like that. Well, I restarted mat collection as I have no other choice and the damage isn't severe that require a call to customer service.

In past 4 months or so, I witnessed it 3 times. Annoying for sure but manageable.

But when the Airport City event started, the problem is almost daily occurrence. The culprit is the Game studio. This happened multiple times already. It never happens during construction of level 1 building. But, during upgrade from lev1 -> lev2 or lev2->3. During the last item, I always click free to get it and instead of completed mats, I see bunch of 0s.

View attachment 68904

I had 2/2, 2/2, 2/2, and 1/2. After getting the last one by clicking Free video button, I ended up with above.

Normally you don't upgrade until you have most mats. Then you click the Free button below for the last item. But, now I am afraid to hit the free button for the last item.

View attachment 68906

Has this happened to you?
Hope the problem gets solved for you @red_z06. Hasn't happened to me yet, thankfully.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
For example, you will need 12 of each of the 4 items to upgrade all 6 game centres to level 2
I am aware that each building needs to upgrade on its own. What I am saying is that if you require 16 materials and you have 15 so you click on the video button for the last, after that you should have 16 mats so you can click complete. Instead, you end up with 1 or two mats so you have to collect all 16 again.

Sometimes this happens after collecting all mats. After you click on complete, you expect a green exclamation mark on the building. Instead, you get a yellow exclamation mark. When you click on the building, all mats have disapeared.

Top Bottom