Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Deleted a neighbor by mistake :/

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Community,

Just deleted a good neighbor by mistake.
Is there any way of finding this player in the game?

Many thanks for your suggestions.
If they aren't a forum member that you communicate with and you don't remember the game code or what alliance they are in (provided it's a top 100 alliance), there is little chance of it

Many thanks Chloe, unfortunately any further info than game name.
just to make sure, you can search that game name in forum (member search, got an option for game name instead of forum name)
you can also post on several fb groups (airport city, airport city - terminal A, airport city - mobile, etc) . Perhaps you find them... or better said, they find you 😉

Dominik Winterbach

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mzq21iw
Username
:{ items pls
just to make sure, you can search that game name in forum (member search, got an option for game name instead of forum name)
you can also post on several fb groups (airport city, airport city - terminal A, airport city - mobile, etc) . Perhaps you find them... or better said, they find you 😉
Many thanks Teresa. Very much appreciated!
Btw, congrats on your 800 stars, respect! :)

Many thanks Teresa. Very much appreciated!
Btw, congrats on your 800 stars, respect! :)
Thanks Dominik, that’s the result of almost 5 years playing this game...
Although there’s a bunch of players around in this forum with much more stars than me...
anyway, just out of curiosity, who are you looking for?

Dominik Winterbach

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mzq21iw
Username
:{ items pls
Thanks Dominik, that’s the result of almost 5 years playing this game...
Although there’s a bunch of players around in this forum with much more stars than me...
anyway, just out of curiosity, who are you looking for?
Hi Teresa,
My apologies for late reply, I was away for some time and missed your post... :facepalm:
Game name of the player I am looking for is Joachim Zender, should you spot him some day, pls let me know.
Many thanks!

Top Bottom