Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Dark Skies - Event Tasks 1 and 2 are blocked

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
I can only solve the Task3 of the event, which is the most difficult. Task1 and Task2 are completely blocked. It is obvious that in this way I cannot proceed quickly and risk reaching the end of the event without having reached the end of progress. Not to mention that I am far behind in the competition.
I have already contacted support who gave me 3 useless greenies

How can I solve?
Do I keep spamming support?
You say that at the end of the GI event I will get some rewards?

I’m very close to giving up on this game. Like you I have two event tasks that I am unable to complete. My contact with IT support said we’re looking into it and here are 3 unrelated bonus to compensate you. He bonus were for earning extra income on flights (absolutely useless IMHO) and didn’t address my request to replace the Ghostbusters Chest that I used (and wasted because the tasks for me are broke).

My tasks that are broken are: Banish a Blake Wraith. I can banish them but do not get any credit.
Receive the heels. My game says to collect mail which is wrong. When I collect Wraiths from neighbours I have not received one after over 100 tries (nor any of the other items that are supposed to be able to be collected).

Good,luck

Receive the heels. My game says to collect mail which is wrong. When I collect Wraiths from neighbours I have not received one after over 100 tries (nor any of the other items that are supposed to be able to be collected).

Just a note: only black wraiths can possibly give you heels or other items for the witch collection. even on neighbors cities. Most times there are no black wraiths on sight, and the most i've seen in my neighborhood was 2.

Top Bottom