Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Dark Skies. Big Issue!

Can't complete 2nd task "Banish a Black Wraith".... So stuck forever and ever!

Black Wraiths in my city are only a pink rectangle. I can remove them with the Aerosol, but don't count for the task!!!!

1666268422025.png

1666268512313.png

When clicking on "Show me" I get the following message:

1666268660870.png

In another windows game, Black Wraits are called "Lost Mail" but they're shaped like a real "Black Wrait". Haven't had a relationed task yet!

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jo429s
Username
kpkp2
Can't complete 2nd task "Banish a Black Wraith".... So stuck forever and ever!

Black Wraiths in my city are only a pink rectangle. I can remove them with the Aerosol, but don't count for the task!!!!

View attachment 67484

View attachment 67485

When clicking on "Show me" I get the following message:

View attachment 67487

In another windows game, Black Wraits are called "Lost Mail" but they're shaped like a real "Black Wrait". Haven't had a relationed task yet!

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?:(
You have to activate the crystal ball (6 minutes) and the black specters will appear. Then you can use the sprays.

You have to activate the crystal ball (6 minutes) and the black specters will appear. Then you can use the sprays.
Thank you @kepakepa! I can use the Aerosols or activate the Crystal Ball without problem!

The problem, as explained above, is that there is some kind of programming bug. In some devices (games) the black specters are called "Black Wraist", in other devices the same black specters are named "Lost Mail". So, my main game doesn't count the black wraists I've removed with the aerosol!!!! Already made a ticket to G!.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206QRNTHU
Username
SwiftPilot
I have got a task to get Pointy Hat. When I click on Show me, it directs to Lost Mail. But the Ghosts dont have this item. This is a stuck task now. Dont know what to do.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I also had several problems:
1. In both my city and my neighbors' cities, they say "Lost Mail". Even the Black Wraiths say that.
2. My story tab always shows the gift icon even when I don't have any tasks ready. It's very frustrating because I don't know when I've passed a progress level.
3. My first 1060 task was to receive the Pointed Hat. This is my first time playing the event so I didn't know how to get it. It said it was available on neighbors' cities' "Lost Mail". I was very confused when I went through all my neighbor visits without getting a single one! I clicked on a neighbor's ghost to see what it would drop. It had several things but not the Pointed Hat!
4. I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be or not, but it said the Pointed Hat dropped from Egypt and Rome. I sped up a couple of flights until I got it. After I got it, when I clicked the down arrow on those flights, it didn't show the Pointed Hat being an option.

Quite confusing!

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Now I have the following task:
1666296623873.png

When I click on show me, it takes me to Madlen Airborn, just like it did for the Pointed Hat.

The collection item says this:
1666296667952.png

I know that's not true. Does anyone who's played the event before know where it actually drops from?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03JE2BWI
Username
GrampaRAP
It's certainly not working correctly. I have 2 tasks.. one to take a flight to Transylvania and the other, to Banish a white phantom... Done both multiple times... nothing.. the only one that worked was to receive an object (I forget which one) and got that from a flight (to transylvania) and that one worked... the Pink blocks for the Phantoms/Wraiths went away about an hour later..it also calls them "Lost Mail". I expect it will be fixed.. when is the question.

Now I have the following task:
View attachment 67490

When I click on show me, it takes me to Madlen Airborn, just like it did for the Pointed Hat.

The collection item says this:
View attachment 67491

I know that's not true. Does anyone who's played the event before know where it actually drops from?

All items for that collection drop from black wraiths. You have to use the Soul net to increase the number of black wraiths in your city and have enough aerosols to pick them. better to use also a plentiful harvest or other bonus of that type.
Alternatively you can visit your neighbors and look for black wraiths. Whites are no use for that. In general, most times there's no black wraith, sometimes there's only one and rarely 2. Total number is 5, so if you count 5 of the white ones, go visit another neighbor. you can try returning to that city later, you may be lucky later on.

edited: I don't remember those items having ever dropped from flights, so that's a glitch

Last edited:
It's certainly not working correctly. I have 2 tasks.. one to take a flight to Transylvania and the other, to Banish a white phantom... Done both multiple times... nothing.. the only one that worked was to receive an object (I forget which one) and got that from a flight (to transylvania) and that one worked... the Pink blocks for the Phantoms/Wraiths went away about an hour later..it also calls them "Lost Mail". I expect it will be fixed.. when is the question.
IPadOS: all my tasks are working correctly (as far as I noticed)

Read above my reply to Paula about the witch collection, and don't worry abouth them being labelled "Lost mail" (for the case being, you can consider "lost mail" = "black wraith")

4. I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be or not, but it said the Pointed Hat dropped from Egypt and Rome. I sped up a couple of flights until I got it. After I got it, when I clicked the down arrow on those flights, it didn't show the Pointed Hat being an option.
Read this and tried it. Same result. Got a Pointed Hat after a few trips to Rome, then Pointed Hat *not* shown as a drop from Rome.

1666339692893_1666339688473_Screenshot_20221021-190410_Airport City.jpg

The team that coded this event are a pack of Aerosols. :rolleyes::)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
32WECGMXQ
Username
VonBroich
Anyon else have problems with missions not renewing?

Attachments

• Screenshot (630).png
    Screenshot (630).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
You're right..... After restarting and restoring resources, Now that name has changed, "Lost Mail" do count for the task.
Thank you
Calm down, the first thing that comes to mind is to stop the game first, then quit the game and restart it.
Similar to automobile, WIN system or other software, if the steps are invalid, re-verify whether there is an error.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Fedster
Anyone else Halloween shop only dropping wax
ive had 3 drops in 2 days from them all and its only bloomin wax,
iv been using adverts and a about 5 golden toads and i am still only getting wax
i am waiting on the velvet to drop

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
iv been using adverts and a about 5 golden toads and i am still only getting wax
Truly "random" luck will not give you one of each item. You're just as likely to get 3 waxes as 1 wax and 2 velvets, or vice versa.

And if you get something else from that shop as a daily task, you can use your visits to your neighbors. Their shops also drop the items.

also, if you’re planning refreshing the coins with a toad, consider activating a secret basement before you collect.

Top Bottom