Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando xgikx
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Blue on pad, 24hrs left

@Dafsade are we going to switch some people up in this alliance? It's not really fair to the people who are putting in the effort only to have others slack off and not participate. Seems like everyone wants to be in an alliance, but doesn't want to help anyone. No one communicates

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
sure seems like. Over half of the people in the alliance haven't even touched the tasks
fulfillment of weekly tasks is not obligatory, the alliance does not need it, it was clearly at the beginning that it pays only for those who want to get a reward for 100 flights ... so I fly where I need and not weekly tasks

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
fulfillment of weekly tasks is not obligatory, the alliance does not need it, it was clearly at the beginning that it pays only for those who want to get a reward for 100 flights ... so I fly where I need and not weekly tasks
We're not even in top 100 anymore, this will be 2nd week now. At least with completing the alliance flights we get some kind of bonus for the week

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
We're not even in top 100 anymore, this will be 2nd week now. At least with completing the alliance flights we get some kind of bonus for the week
uff I didn't know I would have been flying :(
maybe even this week we can't make it to the TOP100 .... we have 5 players who don't even do 10,000 of them and one of them 0 ... then those who help us can try and some don't help them ... thank Milan for his over 100 000

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@warlineh @Memo @evogamer05 @Corinthian Seats

Hi to you !

As said Memo, we do not need to complete any alliance task ! you can still do it, and whenever you would like to reach a bonus (+10% exp, +30% exp, ...) ask to others if they are ready to complete tasks. I complete usually 2 or 3 tasks with SAEZ2, but 0 with Daf2 (because I prefer flying more pax instead of completing task).

The real goal is to reach 20 000 pax a week.

This week, we should be in TOP100 ! With at least the +10% exp bonus !

Ahmed is at 0 currently, but he told me that he would fly. He is one of our Guest.

Milana helps us a lot ! and we must thank a lot !

Anyway, you are right, flying almost 0 is not good for all members. I have written a message to @Asinla. She didn't reply. I can understand that some week you have to do something else than playing AC, but in this case, I have to know it to put a support account of mine instead.

@Jandro flies usualy more than 3000. So, I guess he was busy. I will try to find other players to join, if you know some (low level) players, please tell me !

Anyway, big thank you to all others for flying well ! We are 12 over 20 000 ! 4 between 10 000 and 20 000. and 4 below 10 000. That's not so bad. But sometimes, it is not enough to be in TOP100.

P.-S. : At the beginning, I booked 2 seats for beginers, so, no minimum pax. I have removed this of the first post, but I have accepted player even if they told me that they will not reach 20 000 soon. (Christie for example).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
@warlineh @Memo @evogamer05 @Corinthian Seats

Hi to you !

As said Memo, we do not need to complete any alliance task ! you can still do it, and whenever you would like to reach a bonus (+10% exp, +30% exp, ...) ask to others if they are ready to complete tasks. I complete usually 2 or 3 tasks with SAEZ2, but 0 with Daf2 (because I prefer flying more pax instead of completing task).

The real goal is to reach 20 000 pax a week.

This week, we should be in TOP100 ! With at least the +10% exp bonus !

Ahmed is at 0 currently, but he told me that he would fly. He is one of our Guest.

Milana helps us a lot ! and we must thank a lot !

Anyway, you are right, flying almost 0 is not good for all members. I have written a message to @Asinla. She didn't reply. I can understand that some week you have to do something else than playing AC, but in this case, I have to know it to put a support account of mine instead.

@Jandro flies usualy more than 3000. So, I guess he was busy. I will try to find other players to join, if you know some (low level) players, please tell me !

Anyway, big thank you to all others for flying well ! We are 12 over 20 000 ! 4 between 10 000 and 20 000. and 4 below 10 000. That's not so bad. But sometimes, it is not enough to be in TOP100.

P.-S. : At the beginning, I booked 2 seats for beginers, so, no minimum pax. I have removed this of the first post, but I have accepted player even if they told me that they will not reach 20 000 soon. (Christie for example).
I understand that flying a weekly job doesn't give us more points if I'm not in the TOP100? because it suits me to fly what I need for spaceflight ....

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I understand that flying a weekly job doesn't give us more points if I'm not in the TOP100? because it suits me to fly what I need for spaceflight ....

I am sorry, I don't understand !

Anyway, flying to get item for launch is a good idea ! South Observatory bring 160 pax for each flight ! that's pretty good :D !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
I am sorry, I don't understand !

Anyway, flying to get item for launch is a good idea ! South Observatory bring 160 pax for each flight ! that's pretty good :D !
evogamer05 said:

this is not true?
sorry for my English

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
evogamer05 said:

this is not true?
sorry for my English
Yes, it is true ! we can have reward by being in TOP100 and/or by completing task !

No problem ! I am not English too !

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
evogamer05 said:

this is not true?
sorry for my English
When I checked last night we were in 124th spot, it seems to have updated since then and now in top 80

Top Bottom