Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 5th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still needs help on spaceship launch, send me a message and let me know how many points you are at on your launch if you already started one or how many points you can contribute to a new launch. I have over 800 points accumulated and can start any time.

Also please do NOT send me any space mission items anymore, you are wasting your limited gift resources.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Updated details for TDV18, please add me if I have one of your gifted items. Please also state how and what you need...

Details for TDV18 game are:
My temp game is TDV18
Friend code "amx57fr"

Items I can send:
Video Wall, , All-Inclusive bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Travel Guide, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel(20), Robot Tester, POS terminal, Filled Candies, Jet Engine, Calculator, Insulation, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Weather Display, Transmitter, Altimeter, TV Panels

No need to send me any items - if possible play it forward

Lebiegas - sent you an invite
Andrew-YYZ - sent you an invite
air canillas - sent you an invite
Aero - couldn't find your code - add me and I will sort out the jet engines (if you still need them)
stevel2606 - sent you an invite

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
air canillas - sent you fuel
Lebiegas - sent you robot testers, weather displays - BTW the items for fuel station can't be gifted so you can remove them from your list (reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter), Leyden jar can only be gifted by people still on the older version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
my list
passengers to Long, CK-Airport, Lebiegas and air canillas
fuel hose to hungyauming and Kentar
sp. propeller to @dik, @ela and cap'n5
fuel aditives to Shinobi273
os. beacon to stevel2606, Québec and @beacon.nav
cognac to Monica
add radar to BirdEyes
deicer to felo
returned gifts to @viviani and @baes
fl. catering to @almyh
and a big sorry to Jonathan Godinez, my finger slipped and i don't know what i sent, I'll make it up tomorrow

and tdv i added your new game, pls accept and can you send me an altimeter, thx

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@tdv Hi I have added please accept.
I would like 1 Sand Bag, 2 All Inclusive Bracelets, lots of Perfume, Filled Candies and Skin Care Products.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom