Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 26th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good trading recently ! Sent tons of beacons and meals.
I do like the ones that put what they need in their names. Makes it easier than coming back here.
Sorry to those who I sent Cognac too - but needed to complete a mission. Hope you can use to resell !
Signature updated.

Device
  1. Android
I need 3 dispatcher consoles to finish my Tower upgrade. I am not sure if they can be gifted, been flying to Bali haven't received one. Flight items---Landing Lamps, Nav Mods, catering, deicer,and controllers. FUEL is always appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
Bali,

I've still got a lot of landing lamps left. I can't fly to paris yet. Catering service is next building to build if coins are in.

To verybody, thnx for the gifts and my returns have been sent.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Thank you so much for all the help!!! My repair base is now up and running and I have to give a special thanks to Bali, KH, Deidei, Dream Air for all their help!!!! Especially Vangees (I know you're going to secretly read this...lol). You are all amazing!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sophie,

Just sent you Grinding Machine from Bali Too & Air Vent filter from Bali Hi.
I hope others here can help you out with the rest today.

BTW, I just found out who you are related to today..... ;)

Thanks so much for all your help!!! Yup she told me, she told you!!! Oh and she's still laughing at me!!! You would think I would have learned from the pro, but no...I got too ahead of myself.

Thanks to all who have been sending me stuff. Somehow Sophi2 sent me 3 gifts and closed out my Ergo Chairs. Thanks! I will continue to add those on the forum as fast as I can. Or add me if you can. I have sent gifts to all my new friends from the forum and will send out 20 more as soon as I reset later tonight. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom