Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 26th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Thanks so much for all the help everyone!!! My repair base on Sophie2 is almost complete; just a few more items. Thanks in advance!!!

Device
  1. Android
Thanks for Bali Hi & AC for sending me Air Vent Filter & Grinding Machine :)

However, i still need more this item as i didnt get it from PARIS :(

btw, How to complete the task of Airship Store, as i can't find this building anymore... if they remove this building they might as well remove this task!

Brand new as of yesterday and I've already got around 10 forum members as friends and am adding more as quick as the game lets me. Invite me if you can! Have sent gifts (already twice to some) to: Joe, AC, br3tt, VI, Sophie2, Bird, PG, VonSmit, Nie, Madriel and maybe more. I could really use Lining Plates and Laser Cutters to finish my Repair Base. Thanks!

Username: great shot neede
Friendcode: ax8rv66
Lvl 19
Stars 25

Items Required:
Great Shots, Calculator, Wire, Steel Frame, Smoke Detector, Cash Counter, Textbook, Wide-angle Binoculars, Weather Display.

Items I Can Send:
fuel (3), computer, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copt Machine, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio, Anti-Theft Gate, Fuel Supply, Whiteboard, Drill Machine.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi All,

Thanks for the gifts recently. I've almost completed my airship dock now, I just need one sandbag! If anyone can send one it would be greatly appreciated.

I've sent a few gifts and friend requests this morning and I'll send more later on.

Cheers
Ad

Thank you s8s for your Landing Lamp & Fuel!----------------------> Returned Landing Lamp!
Thank you Droidair for your Landing Lamp & Fuel!----------------> Returned Sp.Wire!
Thank you Koss for your Fuel!-----------------------------------------> Returned DND Sign!
Thank you All inclusive pls for your Gyroscope!--------------------> Returned Gyroscope!
Thank you Rushil for your Great Shots & Choco. Candies!------> Returned Great Shots!
Thank you Koergi for your Passengers!------------------------------> Returned Passengers!
Thank you Pjot for your Handling Lines!------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Bird for your Fuel & Single-malt Whiskey!--------------> Returned Album!
Thank you Coacho for your Fuel!--------------------------------------> Returned Landing Lamp!
Thank you AirAkl for your Fuel!-----------------------------------------> Returned Fuel Additives!
Thank you Syl for your Fuel!--------------------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you ShinyBaubles for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Flyingderry for your Passengers!-------------------------> Returned Passengers!
Thank you FUEL_PASSENGER for your Passengers!--------------> Returned Passengers!
Thank you Username for your Powerful Radio Transmitter!--------> Please change you username!
Thank you Madriel for your Fuel!----------------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Earhardt for your Fuel!--------------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Username for your Cognac!--------------------------------> Returned Cognac!
Thank you More for your Fuel!-------------------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Adrian RopeBlock for your Master Plan!-----------------> Returned Fuel Additives!
Thank you Nmnpnhtep for your Passengers!-------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Nati for your Passengers!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Jg-server for your Cognac!---------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you First-pilot for your Landing Lamp!-------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Wikech for your Fuel!----------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!----------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Tomer for your DND Sign!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Hartery family for your Passengers!-----------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you First pilot for your Powerful radio transmitter!-----------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Princess for your Fuel!---------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Br3tt for your Fuel!--------------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Sophie2 for your Fuel (20)!!--------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Mohamad for your Landing Lamp!-------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Proekor for your Landing Lamp!---------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!--------------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you NWA Air for your Fuel!---------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Lockout for your Fuel (20) & Landing Lamp!!-----------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Hp for your Fuel!----------------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Tv screen for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Textbook plz for your Drill Machine & Stapler!-----------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Username for your Computer!------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Superhoops for your Fuel!----------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Catering pls for your Fuel!----------------------------------> List Overloaded!

Thank you everyone! My sending list is Overloaded... I'll have to send items with priority from top to bottom! I can't reply all the gifts due to the 20 daily limit!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the help! I do check your sig. daily.
Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom