Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 23rd May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So I was able to identify a few other members.
Sent these gifts:
Faithtear - Grinding machine
Tree - Whiteboard
Chill - Jet engine (I will take this back!)
Casps - Disposable Shampoo
PB 1988 - Oscillating Beacon
Tina (if you are Tina fuel additi) - Fuel supply

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
More people on my excel spreadsheet list who will get daily gifts...

Sent today
Vialino - flight meal

Paulo1845 - looks like I already sent you something

question: how do you add specific friends or neighbors? all i ever see in the ADD box is randoms and i don't see a search function anywhere.

any tips on how to invite specific people? like the users from this forum ;)

question: how do you add specific friends or neighbors? all i ever see in the ADD box is randoms and i don't see a search function anywhere.

any tips on how to invite specific people? like the users from this forum ;)

To add specific people you need their friend code. This is found in a different tab in the neighbours section (Friend codes). If you put their code in here you get 100 coins and they get 200 - your name then appears in their waiting tab for them to accept. Hope that helps!!

Sev

Hi guys, thanks for sending me gifts! Will start sending once it's reset :) Still in need of a radar (the dark blue) one to complete my Control Tower 2 so that I can but a new plane for long haul flights! Cheers.

To add specific people you need their friend code. This is found in a different tab in the neighbours section (Friend codes). If you put their code in here you get 100 coins and they get 200 - your name then appears in their waiting tab for them to accept. Hope that helps!!

Sev

sick! i see how it works now, so i've sent a couple friend requests to the max allowed for today. feel free to add me! code in sig below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom