Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 4th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bali Hi Thank you for the suggestion. I myself was not aware of the calculation between GMT and IST. Googled it and now i know :cool:
By the way i did not received any gift from you yesterday o_O I don't know what is the issue. Did you received my gift ?(Passenger to Bali2 account ?)

Yes I did receive passengers from you.
Braketown, Mandeer & gcjr did receive my gifts recently though, I don't know why you didn't? Defroster is a difficult item to get via gifts.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Yes I did receive passengers from you.
Braketown, Mandeer & gcjr did receive my gifts recently though, I don't know why you didn't? Defroster is a difficult item to get via gifts.
Bali Hi No problem. I appreciate your effort. By the way is there nothing that you need apart from passenger, fuel and flight material ??
If possible do send me Ergonomic Chair today.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
How many turboprops and Jets do you have?
Back when I had 2 of each, wheat was scarce. But now that I added a 3rd Jet, I have abundance of wheat (but not enough lab rats instead!). Caution: may not work for you, could just be a random thing!

im flying 4 jets and 1 turbo prop every 4 hours !!!

ive been ready for flight forever .. have like 5 rations .. 2 suits ... 1 treadmill ...
and only 2 days left :(

this is the first mission i ever really try to accomplish :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adjcrms
Username
v-*What I Need*
Hi! I'm new here, so please be gentle! :)

Need help building my Flight School and Travel Agency, so please send items my way and I'll try to send something back, even though I'm pretty low level compared to everyone here...

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have sent out gifts for today. Sorry Minisa i mistakenly sent your gifts to someone with same 'username' :( Tomorrow i will be more careful.

Cooling chamber to MrK morgun
Flight catering to air canillas Blackcloud s8s Rabblerouser retkot
Fuel additive to Shinobi273
Fuel hose to hungyauming
Hull parts to Stabekk
Jet engine to Andrew-YYZ
Landing lamp to groeting retkot
Laser level to retkot
Oscillating beacon to bibigarf
Passenger to Bali Hi (Bali 2 account)
Spare propeller to Phantom
Spare wire to Sophie zenmie

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
v-ron sent Slide Rule from NewYork, Textbook from lanzerac - pls confirm receipt so we know the channels are open. Will send from 'retren' when gifts reset

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
oops :oops: BrakeTown & Blackcloud - sorry in my hurry to type the list this morning I mixed up your names while I was trying to tag you... very sorry...:oops:

Will try to send out the items today - hope they make it out... if not TDV18 will have to come online...:mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I have collected all grinders for the Repair Base. Now I need TV screens, controllers and one more Air filter.

WARNING For the Repair Base we need Controllers, not Controller Units!. I am glad I have found it before my base is in upgrade mode...
Signature is updated....

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Hi all, to find out if I'm still having troubles sending out gifts I send today (see: https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/weekend-code-nov-30.1844/#post-20567 for what I think about my problem with the weekend codes right now):
Bali Hi: passengers
Zenmie: Single-malt whiskey
Deidei: video wall
dreamair: single-malt whiskey
Joe: fuel hose
Did some of you receive this gift?

Concentrating on old friends first before adding new ones, because I want to make sure I can send again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom