Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 27th of November 2012

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi, Thanks for all your gifts!!!!!

mooers: is it possible for you to send me the hull parts again, so i`ll send you the landing lamps again
@Bali 2: Please one time more the ergonomic chair, so i`ll send you some passengers
air canillas: Can you send me 1x the cooling chamber??? you get the passengers back!!!
Thank`s

For all the others: I need also 2x archiv boxes, everything for the space shuttle mission (not the video wall) 2x smoke detectors

Thank``s and buy
Ok, no problem, But my list not reset until 11:00 PM C.E.T.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
s8s,

I have not completed the Experiment in Space Collection.
I am missing just the last "Wheat" needed to complete it (since yesterday!!).
It is simply not dropping from my Cape Canaveral or Baikonur flights.
Am I doing something wrong?

It doesn't look like you're doing something wrong because I received it from the flights and I only had 21 planes to Baikonur and 48 to Cape Canaveral, so that's no extremely many flights.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK
Morning all,

I've added you BirdEyes as I can send you the Master Plan you need.

Will try and keep more of an eye on the forum for people's needs rather than in-game usernames, just busy busy busy with work!

It doesn't look like you're doing something wrong because I received it from the flights and I only had 21 planes to Baikonur and 48 to Cape Canaveral, so that's no extremely many flights.

s8s, 5 minutes after I posted this mesage, I visited TDV4's Training Center in the hope of securing a "Wheat"
Nothing dropped...

But on my 2nd arriving flight, the 'Wheat" dropped. A few minutes later, another "Wheat" dropped.
the visit to the Training Centre triggered the drop! Thanks tdv (maybe, perhaps)!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
s8s, 5 minutes after I posted this mesage, I visited TDV4's Training Center in the hope of securing a "Wheat"
Nothing dropped...

But on my 2nd arriving flight, the 'Wheat" dropped. A few minutes later, another "Wheat" dropped.
the visit to the Training Centre triggered the drop! Thanks tdv (maybe, perhaps)!

Great, so you now are able to see the launch button? Do you have a lot of items for the launch already?
I'am collecting as many as I can right now. I hope I can finish my Cosmic Fuel Station soon so I get the fuel also.

The Training Center is the blue thing I guess?

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I have 10 of the Launch Ready thingies. I have not opened them yet. Should I?

How do I find you? You are not listed... but I have 7 neighbours with a space program ranging from 3 hours to 23 hours, but only 1 person is from the forum.

You mean that blue boxes? You can open them before the launch, these are gift boxes and contains an item for the launch.
I didn't start a launch because if I'am right you have to launch it within 24h and if it won't succeed you lose all your items(like jimmy21). So I want to be sure I can make within 24h.

I have now items for a total of 228(every item is worth several points, like the main stabilizer for 120) points(from a total of 1600) so I will wait some more time to get more close to the required 1600.

Top Bottom