Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 31st May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I thought we were. I have a neighbour in my list who's ID is 1jl219 but they are only on lvl29. Weirdest thing though is that their city is laid out the same as yours. A glitch maybe??
hi, have received your gifts..thanks..
Well, please delete the old username..

I'm thinking now, seems the neighbor list isn't updated anymore, both the username and the level.
Hmmmm guess that's why i still have my neighbors keep sending me powerful radio transmitter.. lol

guys i really need smoke detector in advance.then the rest in my sig.thank u all and i sent u back the gifts
thank u i also need to finish my flight catering so plz help
thx

i wanna ask u if there is acertain no of neighbours ican visit as i visit 6or7 then its not allowed so i need to know is it normal or there is sth wrong with my tablet...????
thx

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys, I need one do not disturb thing, 2 stamps, 1 laser cutter, .. Passengers and fuel are aways welcome. Hbgirl33. & deidei let me know what you need, because it is not mentioned in your signature

sara - im on lvl 4 for reputation and will only let me visit 6 per day. not sure how much it goes up as from lvl 1-3 it would only let me help 5 a day

also ive sent a request to you, as for items to send, send any that you need to me and ill return, thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi All!! Thanks for the gifts! I still need 1 insulation and then my repair base will be done :). Please see my sig for additional items needed.

Morning all,

Todays needs:
1 ergonomic chair
1 defroster
2 cooling chamber

Gifts sent out yesterday to:
Cartwright4- smoke detector
Tree- textbook
Veschber- smoke detector
Sky ranger- flight catering
Dani- passenger
Paulo1845- packaging machine