Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 27th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank you More for your Fuel!----------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Koss for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> Returned DND Sign!
Thank you Username for your Cognac!----------------------> Plz change your username!
Thank you Nmnpnhtep for your Fuel!-------------------------> Can't find your username!
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Passengers!
Thank you All inclusive pls for your Gyroscope!-----------> Returned Gyroscope!
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!----------------------------------> Returned Chocolate Candies!
Thank you Adrian for your Fuel Additives!-------------------> Returned Fuel Additives!
Thank you HP for your Fuel!--------------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Droidair for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Sp. Wire!
Thank you Syl for your Fuel & Fuel Additives!---------------> Returned Fuel Additives!
Thank you Wikech for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Flyingderry for your Passengers!----------------> Returned Passengers!
Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!-----------------------------> Returned Nav. Module!
Thank you Pjot for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> Returned Fuel!
Thank you Hung for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> Returned Flight Catering!
Thank you Sophie2 for your Fuel (20)!!------------------------> Returned Osc. Beacon!
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!------------------------------------> Returned Album!
Thank you Mohamad for your Tour Review!-----------------> Returned Tour Review!
Thank you Bibigarf for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Flight Catering!
Thank you Oner for your Deicer!--------------------------------> Returned Deicer!
Thank you Rene for your White Gold Bracelet!-------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Brook spwire for your Fuel!------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Koergi for your Passengers!----------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Princess for your Fuel!------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Br3tt for your Fuel!------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Rushil for your White Gold Bracelet!------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you New for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you NWAir for your Fuel!----------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Bird for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Album,greatshot for your Passengers!--------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Coacho for your Fuel!--------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Randy for your Fuel!----------------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Stevel2606 for your Fuel!---------------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you K.I.I.T for your Flight Catering!---------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Markpmi41 for your Cockpit Glass!-------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Storm for your Passengers!-----------------------> List Overloaded!
Thank you Madriel for your Single-malt Whiskey!---------> List Overloaded!
Thank you TT for your Fuel!----------------------------------------> List Overloaded!

Thank you everyone! My sending list is Overloaded... I'll have to send items with priority from top to bottom!
I can't reply all the gifts due to the 20 daily limit!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone! My sending list is Overloaded... I'll have to send items with priority from top to bottom!
Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK
Hi All. Thanks again for the gifts. Slowly upgrading buildings again so I'm on the scrounge for some new bits as per my sig below. Will return items during the day as people post here, or fuel/passengers if I'm not or I don't have what you need. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I can't believe it. I had 5 tv screens, but they've disappeared. Can anyone help me? I need them for upgrade my repair base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom