Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 27th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

Sleigh Covers to Loh Wai Kwan (AML), retkot (retren)

Passengers to Maqu86 (Can only send passengers 5)

Dispatcher Console to BrakeTown (BrkTn)

Chris3112 - ergo chairs to Chris. Stamp & Weather display to Jennifer

Old Lanters to Aero Nina, air canillas, Andrew-YYZ (AK-), Bali Hi, Blackcloud (WLG), Suresh Pal, daniel degracia, Long. t1878 (Mr & MrsT), vayka1, Kei, FancyFlight, Kitty, jamie, FENNIE LYE (nie lye), PRISJ (sz), stevel2606

t1878 - so is the game I have (Level 18) for you wrong?

pienicki - struggling to find you in my neighbour list.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thanks everyone for the gifts ;) A big thanks to tdv and Sophie for all the help so far (y)(y)

I am still looking for 'Old lantern' ;) Will be sending out gifts for today in few hours from now.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
tdv thanks for sending me old lantern :)
I start new game in new device with username sari2 and friend code: ap3v9ea
Maybe you can help me to give sleigh cover (1) and dispatcher console (1)..
Thanks for helping me :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
OLD LANTERNS PLEASE! Am desperate as I have fallen very behind in the challenge (yes I know there is still 13 days but still...haven't completed any buildings yet!). Also the elves hate me so I need extra help ;)

ok doing bad santa again, need 3 sleigh covers, 3 sleigh oil 3 red paint and 3 heaters

changed the username back to MrT again on this account, says i have 69 neighbours which is the right amount

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everybody,
Still need a lot of old lanterns, 2 items to go for the Elvescollection!!!!
tdv Lebiegas Thanks for the gifts from yesterday.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
tdv thanks, i need one smoke detector please!!!! and tranmitter!!!!
Username Maqu86/passngrs
friend code a3qvcmi
level 30!!!!
need passengers, fuel, items duty-free level 3, smoke detector, thanks, return gifts! every day! daily player!I can send: fuel (3), pearl earrings, eau de toilette, white gold bracelet, bath towel, air conditioning, cabin glass, welder, excellent photos, landing light, radar, mooring line, passengers (10 ), radio transmitter of great power, flight helmet, fueling, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, energy source, additional radar, ammeter, wire replacement, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon , onboard catering, packaging machine, navigation module, Model Town, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, defroster, air filter (coming soon), add me friend code a3qvcmi

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
i havent been on the forums for a while but i have been still playing every day! i sent out lanterns several times to all my most reliable and some new friends.

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SNOW BALLS!!! i dont get why people send them if my username says ONLY LANTERNS.
Thank you to all of you .. especially tdv Suresh Pal for sending me so many lanterns.

The drop rate is beginning to be unbelievable. I rarely get any items.

Please keep sending lanterns!

Thanks!

Merry Xmas!

PS: Anybody think that there will be an update before the Santa mission is over. The game running super slow is getting really annoying.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2t8q7c
Username
chris
hi bali hi. i think we are friends.

can you please send me a city model. i need one to finish my town hall off.

thanks in advance chris

i can send you some passengers if you want them

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
My dear neighbours, thank you very much for your kind gifts. Appreciate every bits of it...

Today's gifts I will give all of the following Old Lantern since we all have only 13 days left for the mission. If anyone want something else instead, just tagged me. I'll send you the gift tomorrow.

Old Lantern - Connie [username=Garfield] Suresh Pal Joe Stabekk PRISJ lkoo Sophie KingJon85 Andrew-YYZ FENNIE LYE v-ron shashankyy lister0f5meg jamie [username=S-PULSE Aviation] two6 Melanie groeting br3tt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom