Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 15th of November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
Smiley i can send you the 4 do not disturb signs.... just add me and put it in your username so i remember. doesnt look like you have anything i need though :(
Bali Hi you sent me a trasmitter but it was the wrong one, apparently there are two kinds ? the one i need is Orange.
tdv .. can you please send me three travel guides and the orange trasmitter. That would be SUPER HELPFUL!

annnddd

SIG UPDATED ... please try and help me finish my fuel station level 3. with no help, its going to take me forever!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Jonathan Godinez - sadly the orange tranmitter for the fuel station (and all fuel station items - 6 Reinforced Frame, 5 Triple Wire, 6 Transmitter (Orange) can not be gifted -so you might as well remove them from you list..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi,

Thank you for all the gifts received. I am still struggling to send them all back.. sorry :-(

I decided to build Duty Free Shop, and I still need 3 POS TERMINAL..
Anyone can help? air canillas or tdv?

Thank you in advance!
Deidei

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Thanks everybody for your gifts, my 20 gifts just went out!
BrakeTown: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller (don't have the items you are
requesting in your signature of in your in-game name for now).
Don't worry! You know flying items are always handy... :)
City Model is in my queue now. (Signature)

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Device
  1. Android
Thank you very much for your items
Kei - Spare Wire
Hung - Spare Wire
Sophie2 - Amperemeter
Ergo - Disposable Shampoo
LY - Do Not Disturb Sign
am6tens - Do Not Disturb Sign
ACergo - Do Not Disturb Sign
winwin88 - Spare Wire

I still need items for building Hotel, Control Tower and Terminal. Please send to me if you have, thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom