Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 11th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Gifts have gone out and I'm in desperate need of tires and paint for Sophie!!! Bali please oh please send some my way :blush:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi Sophie,

Sent you some paint and tires - hope it is the right account - I only have one of your accounts as neighbour...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Dang! TDV jumped the gun on me again...

Sophie, I just sent you a can of paint. Will send tires tomorrow.
Bali 2 is also short on these two items, so we can trade items ja?

Thanks Bali :heart:!!! I'll start sending you tires and paint until you say no more :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hi, I'm newbe here, take a look at my singature, please. I've added five of you, but I cant add more. What is going on?

I need two cash counters.
My friend code is ajmjsdk

I'll be very graceful. Thanks!
Hi Krysztov and welcome to this site.
You are limited to entering 5 friend codes a day.
Just remember that this will include the weekend code so do that one first as the 3 greenies and 2000 coins is more helpful than neighbours:whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Thanks to all my neighbours for the support! As I can't get here to the forum often, I rely on the updated profile name in the game to see what best to send back, hope I'm getting useful swag back out there.
oh i can send rope blocks now too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom