Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 11th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Special thanks to Mr.TDV for his Generosity!
Thank you Stevel2606 for your Fuel!----------------------> Returned Landing Lamp
Thank you Passen/sp_wire for your Sp.Wire!-----------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Grizzzlyyy for your Whiteboard!--------------> Returned Whiteboard
Thank you Amyair for your Fuel!----------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you CS for your Choco. Candies!------------------> Returned Choco. Candies
Thank you s8s for your Single-malt Whiskey!------------> Returned Grinding Machine
Thank you Armreif for your Smoke Detector!-------------> Returned Smoke Detector
Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!-------------------------> Returned Sp.Propeller
Thank you Sophie2 for your Fuel (20)!!---------------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Gertjan for your Additional Radar!-------------> Returned Additional Radar
Thank you Connie for your Passengers!-------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Krzysztov for your Single-malt Whiskey!----> Can't find your username
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Cash Counter
Thank you Sand bags plz for your Handling Line!--------> Returned Handling Line
Thank you Rene for your ATM!-------------------------------> Returned ATM
Thank you Daniefee for your Choco. Candies!------------> Returned Choco.Candies
Thank you Edwige for your Eau de Toilette!----------------> Returned Eau de Toilette
Thank you AirAkl for your Sp.Wire!---------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you AirCoburg for your Osc.Beacon!----------------> Returned Osc.Beacon
Thank you Need bracelet for your Sp.Wire!-----------------> Plz change your username
Thank you Br3tt2 for your Passengers!----------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Wikech for your Copy Machine!-----------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Mohamad for your Defroster!---------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Nav mod pls for your Sp.Propeller!--------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Syl for your Bath Towel!----------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Storm for your Landing Lamp!---------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Hung for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Markpmf41 for your White Gold Bracelet!-------> List Overloaded

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Thank you all for the help till now

thanks dave for the fix of this forum,
it look like some one want to fly to Mecca Saudi Arabia

user name : bibigarf
friend code : aln6ipd

need list:
Special mission : Spare wire, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller
Flight catering
Fuel station (level 3) -4 X reinforced frame + 4 x transmitter

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good morning all

Happy to help anyone who needs it… Particularly anyone who is yet to complete the latest promo…

I can stock you warehouse up or anyone who is just after neighbour buildings to complete tasks (I have 5 of each building so visit away)

I am not looking for anything return – Just ask that you extend your help to one extra person in the forum

Please please send me a PM after you have added me – I have a rather very long list of waiting neighbours and want to just keep the list manageable…

(will update all my giftable items)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi all..

thanks a lot for the gifts.. especially to TDV ;)
BTW, can all collectible items of Voyage Voyage quest be gifted? #code :D

still need spare propellers, flight caterings and fuel hoses..

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,

Deidei

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@Deidei - Sadly no - none of the collectables can be gifted - but Fuel20 (to speedup flights), spare wire, fuel hose, sparfe props can be along with meals...

Hi everyone!

Just great to see the forum is back in business again, thanks a lot!

Finally completed The Jane´s mission and now I need some gifts, because I spent a lot of CateringMeals, Spare Propellers, Altimeters and FuelHose´s. Feel free to add me 4sojki. Which gifts I can send in the evening, You found from my signature.

Have a great day!

Krx2

Hello, neighbour Bali Hi :)

Flights will not disappear after completing the mission.
Prize is 800experience and 4000coins. Unique building is Casa Batlló from Barcelona, wich earns some coins after every single hour. :D

Good Luck!!! ;)

With Best Regards,

Krx2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi Bali - I would suggest you wait till almost the last minute before you collect you "unique bioldong" :lol:

If you complete the quests/tasks - then the drop rate goes from seldom to very seldom - why miss out on the extra drops provided you are going for 3 stars each...

As mentioned - the destinations are still there even after you complete the voyage voyage promo... so you can still make the 3 stars. But GIS might decide to remove it at the next build!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK
Hi all! Good to be back!

Thanks for all the gifts while the forum has been down - I've been sending them out but the forum makes it so much easier to ensure people get what they need!

Not sure how many of the items I currently need can be gifted but I've updated my sig...

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@ Bali - main and only advantage - every time you complete a collection you get some coins and experience... Like you say some collections gives you a building as well (pet store) - but the game physics itself restricts you to place only 6 (or sometimes 10 in the university's case - but this might be a result of an over sight by GIS).

@MrK - currently the only restriction I am aware of in the android version for gifting is all items required for the fuel station cannot be gifted and any of the items in the collections - Still waiting for the Catalyst to rear its head

Sorry this is diverting from the daily swap thread to info thread... I am trying to get together a FAQ/info for the game – hope to post it once it is somewhat complete..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom