Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 29th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thanks to all who helped finish my Repair Base and Flight Catering Facility! Sorry Bali and another: I went to send you what you needed by scrolling to it but instead some random gift went.

I will be on vacation (Disneyland) without much access to this forum for a couple of days so I'll pretty much be sending the basics or what's in your names if I can. Thanks all. TT

Device
  1. Android
Going to be upgrading my terminal. Will need Air Controllers. I will eventually get to the town hall, all I need are 2 staplers. Thanks for all the gifts. Will be back to see what to send out.

Gift Code "raining" 2000 and 3 green

Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:3 Archive Box
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Username: ACMat - Fuel plz
Friend code: a6b2bld
Level/star/reputation: 32/62/7

Items requested:
Fuel (I like the big red barrels)
Flight Catering
Oscillating Beacon
Repair Parts (windows, engines, tires, paint, etc...totally depleting my stock trying to get the freaking University)

Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), bath towel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, slide ruler, fuel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine

Device
  1. Android
Thanks for yesterday's gifts, I reset in 7 hrs will be regifting then.

I currently need just 1 sandbag which I'm hoping will drop from flights, but if someone can gift one I would appreciate it.

Question to Vangees and BaliHi - I had noticed I can no longer visit your city the "visit" is disabled (highlighted) would you know what that means? Or how to fix it?

BaliHi - I have "HI" as a neighbor is that you too?

Have a great weekend!!

Thanks for yesterday's gifts, I reset in 7 hrs will be regifting then.

Question to Vangees and BaliHi - I had noticed I can no longer visit your city the "visit" is disabled (highlighted) would you know what that means? Or how to fix it?

BaliHi - I have "HI" as a neighbor is that you too?

F92,

I have 2 accounts, "Bali Hi" & "Bali Too".
"Bali Too" is still on an older version that does not enable neighbour visits yet, so you cannot visit me.
"Bali Hi" is on the latest version. You should be able to visit me. In fact, i just visited your airport.

"Hi" is not my game, it is probably another person.

About Vangees: She reset her game 3-4 weeks ago.
So if Vangees has not added you recently, you can delete that "Vangees New" as it is no longer valid.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Happy Saturday!!!! Gifts went out from Sophie earlier and just sent some from Sophie2. Thanks for all the gifts and please continue to send Sophie2 spare wires regardless of my username. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom