Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 17th of November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank you so so much everyone for all the gifts yesterday. Too many to name individually but seriously the folks in this forum are awesome! I was able to complete my catering facility pretty quickly. Now I need to start on my lvl 5 terminal (see signature). Gifts have been sent out, will send more once they reset. Have a great day everyone!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Hi all, looking for items to build a couple more flight catering facilities, as shown in signature, would be able to send anyone anything from my list in return (have 12 gifts left at the moment).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4c6wxq
Username
Ali
Thank you all for the help yesterday! Will sens my daily 20 gifts as soon as it is available.
I currently need items to finish my Hotel and Travel agency (See updated list in my signature).

Thanks!

Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Friends, would be great to receive:
1x power source,
1x drill machine,
3x rope blocks,
2x sandbags.
Can send you anything from my signature!

Sent:
Deidei - navi module
Bali - some travellers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
dont know what im going to need for my duty free shop level 3 ... it will be done in 3 hours. but go ahead and start sending it over please!

ive also updated my sig. i can now send the gyroscope !

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom