Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 17th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thank you Phantom for your gift and thank you tdv for your gift and everyone else who sent one. Can anyone send me 2 x sleigh cover, 3 x sleigh oil and 3 x red paint please.
Hi, you are first in my gift list (red paint) for tomorrow, but you must have patience ;) , it's resets in 19 hours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Kitty Just checked looks like I received fuel. Will send u lantern in approx. 45 minutes. Don't know why I did't get defroster?
-- bill --
That's because iPad and iPhone players can not exchange "unique" gifts with android, hence why you received fuel. This has been attempted before and all Kitty is going to get from you (if the gift does come through) will be fuel like you did when she sent the defroster. Hopefully I'm wrong but I've attempted to exchange gifts before with iPad players and the disposable shampoo became fuel and their all inclusive bracelet became fuel as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Anyone able to send sleigh covers? Maybe 3 of them? tdv, I'm looking in your general direction!

I'll return what I can but its usually just fuel (3)

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
hi all.i have added my fiancees account to my sig as it easier than signing in 2 times. thanks for all the gifts sent today. still looking for stuff if anyone can provide it. especially sleigh oil and cash counters amongst others ...
Hi Chris3112 - I was ready to send gift but couldn't find you on my list. Am I still on yours?

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hello,
Many thanks for gifts from my neighbors.
I have updated my sig and sent;
Old Lantern to Aero chirimoya Friso notch yabuki77
Old Lantern to air canillas - I hope I sent the right thing, it wasn't that clear in your signature :LOL:
Flight Catering to Bali Hi 2 Long cambs Sophie 2
Guestbook to bew0072
Fuel to Connie mel
Heater to Beer Baron stevel2606 Blackcloud
Landing Lamp to groeting 2
Fuel Additives to mandeer Princess0fpowr
Do Not Disturb sign to MrsT. Sorry MrT, it was my last gift for the day - Ladies first ;) ( t1878 )

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My 20 gifts went out earier this evening. I would appreciate Old Lantern if you can help! The drop rate for the Star Dust became very low now, so need to use a lot of Old Lanterns on the Christmas Elfs.

cap'n5: thanks for the Red Paint, sent you Old Lantern.
notch: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Fuel, I don't see a post from you for the last 2 weeks, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see a post from you recently, not sure if you will join the Santa quest, will check your signature again later.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
Stabekk: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, not sure if you will join the new Santa quest, your signature doesn't state what you need (I hope you understand the difference between the in-game name and the forum profile signature now), will check your signature again later.
Cicignon: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Flight Catering.
hungyauming: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Heater.
air canillas: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
morgun: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Wire.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Red Paint, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
lkoo: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Heater (although I don't need it, have a lot alread), I don't see you posted any message recently, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
stevel2606: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Fuel Hose.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
Sophie: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
tdv i did not receive the gift as you said yester "later in the afternoon" 3 robot tester , 3 sleigh cover, 1 freezer and 1 snowmaker, 1 refrigerator and 2 artificial ice...thanks :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv i did not receive the gift as you said yester "later in the afternoon" 3 robot tester , 3 sleigh cover, 1 freezer and 1 snowmaker, 1 refrigerator and 2 artificial ice...thanks :)

Sent you 3x robot testers and 3x sleigh cover - rest as far as I know are not giftable...

Also sent 3x tv screens - but you might get them as fuel3 - As you are in level 28 and these items are level 32 - it gets downgraded...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
@ tdv thanks for the gifts. Please send these items to PRISJ too thanks. 4 all inc bracelets, 2 Bath Towel, 3 Robot Tester, 3 Packaging Machine needed ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom