Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 16th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Bali hi: Towel

Sent out gifts and friend requests to most of you. Sorry if you didnt get what you asked for - still cant send much useful...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Here are some gifts that I just sent...
  • snow... landing lamp
  • deidei... spare prop
  • s.john... droidair... joe... pranky... flight catering
  • bali hi... FRD... fuel hose
  • jerez... deicer

Vangees07, thank you so much for sending me that Control Console gift. I spent 4 Airport Cash and bought that "Spy Glass" bonus so I would have higher chances of getting rare items.
But for the duration of 6 hours, nothing! What a waste of money. I was so frustrated and then you showed up and handed me this precious present, thank you and thank you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Thanks to those who sent me additional radar; I'm now an expert in that flight and no longer require them :D . I've updated my signature - thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi All,

Thanks for all the gifts today. I have now upgraded my repair base so it's been a great help. I've sent my gifts out and I've sent:

VonSmit - Smoke Detector
Vialino - Catering
Snow - Landing Lamp
mhosmer - Hull Parts
mmam - Catering
I007791 - Catering
rodyw - Catering
S.John - Additional Radar
jackjackeli - Catering
DonkeyKong - Shampoo
Bali - Spare Propeller
Vangees07 - Additional Radar
D B Cooper - Fuel Hose
86Stalker - Landing Lamp
Lockout - Cooling Chamber
Hiya55 - Shampoo
Sky Ranger - Fuel Hose
be.chaos - Oscillating Beacon
Deidei - Oscillating Beacon
Zenmie - Spare Wire

Thanks again!

Hi Everyone,

Frustrated and stuck by this annoying and addictive game.

Thanks and good luck!

Username - BingoBongo

Friend Code - apa6ye

Items Required - stapler, calculator, whiteboard, steel frame, slide rule, shredders, stamps, server racks, weather display, wide angle binocs
Items
Can Send - fuel, shampoo, air con, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passengers x10, radio transmitter, textbook, fuel supply, jet engine, calculator, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, packaging machine,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom