Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 30th of November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
As every if anyone is desprate for some items tag me...

Started a Launch on TDV4 - already at 1500 points - so 2nd and 3rd prize is up for grabs if anyones wants it and is able to join the launch sequence. 23hrs left before launch.

TDV16 - Ready to join someones Launch sequence (I have about 1550 points I can put in if needed) I would prefer to helpout someone who does not have a Training Center already... Have joined and launched

Happy friday and lets look forward to the weekend code.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apjlzr4
Username
rocco
tdv: Hello, i need 1x Dispatcher Console, and 5x Ergonomic Chair,. I will send you what you want. Thanks.
A380: Hello, i need 3x packaging machine and 4 assembly robot. Thanks.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thanks tdv for all the help. A 'Stamp' as a gift would be welcome :)

I have updated my signature. Do add me and help me with my needs. Will send out gift for today at 8 PM IST.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
tdv, thanks for your help and gifts. Thanks also to everyone else. If you need something specific from my list, please PM me. It resets in 13 hours.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Hello everybody,

Friend Code: y53vt3
Level: 35

What I need : Dispatcher Console, server, fuel supply, fuel additives, landing lamp, oscillating beacon.

I can send:
Video Wall, fuel (x3), do not disturb sign, bench, computer, cockpit glass, welder, whisky single malt, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers (x10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, gold book, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, jumelles, fuel additives, drill machine,additional radar, make up, cash counter, spare cabel, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering meal, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine.

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
tdv : I sadly did not receive your robot testers :(
On a slightly more positive note, I actually got one to drop from one of the gazillions of flights I'm sending out on a daily basis! So now I only need 3!!

Kei : have sent you a Master Plan for your terminal level 6.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
What shall we do when TDV400 comes around?
There will be no more space for other neighbours!

heheh... Either I would have given up the will to live or GIS would have given up the will to live!!!

Then again I came across a neighbour who has 360,000 hrs left for his lander to return - GIS say they are working on a fix!!! (I thought their clock only went up to 24hrs... (like one of the upgrades which infact was 48hrs!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom