Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 23rd of November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Hi,

After my hotel horror I need 2 do not disturb signs and 4 of those damn bracelets again. Im sure I read a thread somewhere that someone had the ability to send these, is that still possible. I'd hate to waste 8 greens.

Oh, can some folk still send leydon jars? They have gone from my sending list but still have the final mission to do.

My gifts should reset about midnight GMT, so ill be drunk and try not to send the wrong ones again (as I did last night so apologies)

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
KingJon85 I'm waiting for gift-reset on 'retren2'. What is your current screen name? I can't find 'Jonny' or 'KingJon85' in my list, although I have a number of 'usernames' and one with no displayname in the list. Pls send me a defroster so I can see which one is yours. Am I on your list, as I get an error when trying to enter your 'friend'-code?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Kei - is the dispatcher , video wall - still the old gifts or are these new.... I am still waiting for the update to be offered for my device... if so let me know and I will send you the video boards

A380 - same for you - tvpanels and dispatcher console along with video boards..

Hi,

After my hotel horror I need 2 do not disturb signs and 4 of those damn bracelets again. Im sure I read a thread somewhere that someone had the ability to send these, is that still possible. I'd hate to waste 8 greens.

Oh, can some folk still send leydon jars? They have gone from my sending list but still have the final mission to do.

My gifts should reset about midnight GMT, so ill be drunk and try not to send the wrong ones again (as I did last night so apologies)

BirdEyes: I don't think you are on my list. I can send you Do Not Disturb Sign if you add me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi, I've updated my signature..
I need video wall for mission control center, and guess other items like spaceship engine and laser level (still have no clue what they are used for :LOL:)

tdv: video wall is a new item

I need to build Mission Control Center Lv1, Please send items to me, thanks.

I just sent you a video wall..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom