Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 07th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
@ v-ron : accepted your request
@ kingJon85 : sent you a friend request but your friend code isnt valid.
@ air canillas : thx for spaceship engine. sent you back fuel
You have to write the @ along with the username, with no space between them, like lp87. If you separate, the tag does not work ;).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4hhzvr
Username
Lx0r.*****
thanks a lot for all the gifts... (y) space mission was buggy today, resets after I spend ~500 pts.... :(

signature is up-to-date, and I will send out gifts asap :D will be orientated on you nickname/sig ...

thanks a lot for all the gifts... (y) space mission was buggy today, resets after I spend ~500 pts.... :(

signature is up-to-date, and I will send out gifts asap :D will be orientated on you nickname/sig ...

Lexx0r: items for Fuel Station cannot be gifted, you can remove from your item request list, you will have to fly to get them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4hhzvr
Username
Lx0r.*****
hey, thanks for that info... the problem is, I'm still flying with 4 turbos and 2 jets... cuz the droprate is so damn low at some items -.-

think I have to much low planes for my level :cool:

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Happy Friday Everyone, or Happy Saturday for those of you just waking up :sleep:

I've been receiving so many items from my neighbors (many Thanks), it's going to take me a while to return to everyone, but I'll keep working on it.

I have sent;
Fuel to air canillas Cicignon perezgreg
Flight Catering to br3tt Deidei-1jl219 laurens Miffy86
Spare Wire to brookeluke morgun Sophie 2
Wide-Angle Binoculars to groeting KingJon85
Spare Propeller to lister0f5meg Maneth
Additional Radar to Princess0fpowr
Fuel Additives to Smiley
Single-Malt Whiskey to Suresh Pal
Passengers to t1878

Thanks for the gift! My 20 gifts just went out, signature updated.

Ivan: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Wire.
knpl: thanks for the Laser Level (although I don't need it), sent you Flight Catering.
v-ron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Additives.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Spaceship Engine (although I don't need it), sent you Spare Propeller.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Amperemeter.
mandeer: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.
al862: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Chocolate Candies.
air canillas: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel.
Cicignon: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Additional Radar.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering, your signature doesn't state what you need, you might want to update that, will check your signature again later.
ShinyBaubles: thakns for the Passengers, sent you Chocolate Candies.
two6: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Supply. By the way, I don't see a post from you since November 24, so I don't really know what you need.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel Additives.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Channel Bar.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Additional Radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom