Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
As we have a QL on board, I've closed the gate to avoid turbulances. Impressive attendance! 👍👌😊
Welcome back and TX @Dafsade

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
1566660408473.png

I'm struggling to complete the IR telescope collection for this week's launch. Does anyone on here that is not already my
neighbour yet have planetariums please?

View attachment 21603

I'm struggling to complete the IR telescope collection for this week's launch. Does anyone on here that is not already my
neighbour yet have planetariums please?
I don't have my games with me right now, but if we aren't already neighbors on my Crsnt2 and Crsnt3 games, feel free to send a request. I have planetariums on both. (I'm pretty sure we're neighbors on Crscnt1 - if not, send a request.) I'll be home soon & can accept.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@A350 @A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,
another week comes to its end - here is my reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched to ensure a timely return.

Following the Captain's Queue, @Eddie is our Captain this week if he finds his missing item and confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @OneGoldenHeart.
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with three accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Thanks Crescent Moon, we are friends on all 3 games.

I am more than happy to Captain this week but unless I can find that wretched Nocturnal it would have to be Blue... unless we both get a lot of people signing up and OGH can Captain in which case I will stand aside to allow the Red to happen.
#WatchThisSpace :LOL:

Top Bottom