Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
I'm in this week. As usual one account any colour.

(not here for the launch next week though - I'll be travelling with little/no internet)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Thank you for joining this week, again 21 astronauts in that rocket, great stuff!!!
@Renaldo, may I ask you to sign up before launch in the future - you were on board with 5 accounts burning quite a lot of sh... which is fine. However, the captain may have choosen a red pad giving us the opportunity to burn much more and getting F50 instead of F20 for all of us in the rear of the rocket. Thank you in advance!
@crescent moon - as always a special thanks for your QL! Next week, you are about to captain following the captain's queue.
@Captain RC of SA, good job!
CU next week!

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
@Dodo I'm sorry for not doing so, will try the resp. in the thread.

I did join with 5 accounts, but only added like 72 points per game,
just because i did not want to flood, and could not track the games every 2/4 hours.
In case of a red pad, I can not join with 5 games.

PS: Not trying to defend myself in any way, or argue just my honest words ;-)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Dodo I'm sorry for not doing so, will try the resp. in the thread.

I did join with 5 accounts, but only added like 72 points per game,
just because i did not want to flood, and could not track the games every 2/4 hours.
In case of a red pad, I can not join with 5 games.

PS: Not trying to defend myself in any way, or argue just my honest words ;-)

Thanks for your respectful planning, Renaldo. You really didn't flood the rocket, everything fine! At the end of the day, the rocket must take off...
I got that your supports haven't reached the red-pad-era yet, so you may state "x accounts if red, up to 5 if blue/green".
CU next week!

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@hzdjj @teraph
I just added you as neighbours - welcome to our crew! Please read the first post in this thread carefully in order to smoothly integrate.
CU soon
Dodo

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Ahh so I picked the right weekend to be off line myself then.

I found in game that Dodo has opened a blue pad open

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello Crew,

due to the server migration, I couldn't do any announcement regarding our LowCarbLaunch. I tried to indicate in my game name that I had opened a blue pad. I captain today instead of next week due to the irregular circumstances. Next week we will resume with the captains queue.

@teraph @OneGoldenHeart two @Eddie and two Dodos are on board.
Please join us, the pad is still open. 10 h to go (I begun earlier to give an additional signal to those reading my game name)
The rocket is still boarding and open to AS, so you could still burn 120 Points in 4h. Almost 700 points are in.

If anybody wants to go for a high position, please indicate it here as I will most probably open the launch to LFT. In this case, the position would be allocated following signups here. Will try to have the rocket on pad until the very end (16h UTC) in order to give our american players the opportunity to join when they wrapped up from bed.

Best - Dodo

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I don't mind burning a few LFTs if we need to, let me know
Fine! I got my fuel ring account to level blue, so 3 Dodos are on board. Take 2nd putting some LFT, we still have a poor number of participants. TX!

Top Bottom