Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

@A350 @A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched in the next hours to ensure a timely return.

Following the Captain's Queue, @Renaldo is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Az1 .

Dodo will be on board with two accounts, but only one active while the other will only bring in little points. All pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo
@A350 @A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched in the next hours to ensure a timely return.

Following the Captain's Queue, @Renaldo is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Az1 .

Dodo will be on board with two accounts, but only one active while the other will only bring in little points. All pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo
hi, apologies, I missed earlier, happy for someone else to captain, as preparing for a hectic week of travelling...will join and add as and when I can...
Cheers,
Az

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Sorry for the delay, heavy real life issues 😞
has anybody already opened a pad?
If not, I propose a BLUE, who wants to captain?

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Sorry people, I started a Red :(

Regards
Harcourt
So sorry, had I been in time, you may have had the opportunity to read in time... Unfortunately, my father is dying and I am totally worn out :-(
You may slowly burn on your own pad and in case @crescent moon puts her QL, we could join you when we are back (at least those being neighbours to you) and get you started?!

So sorry, had I been in time, you may have had the opportunity to read in time... Unfortunately, my father is dying and I am totally worn out :-(
You may slowly burn on your own pad and in case @crescent moon puts her QL, we could join you when we are back (at least those being neighbours to you) and get you started?!
So sorry to hear of your father. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family at this time. There is always so much to take care of when a loved one is passing. I lost both of my parents within a year of each other, and I know it leaves you in shock, wondering what to do next, but just take it one day at a time.

And yes, I will definitely activate QLs when we're ready to launch, and then will look for @Harcourts red launch if he is still on the pad.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item

Friend Request sent to Harc … from CP - Repair Item

Hi @Dodo

I am sorry to hear the news of your father. The passing of a loved one is always difficult and you need to give him as much of time as possible. Airport City is only a game and features low in the grand scheme of things.

I wish you all the best,
Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032tbcmh
Username
Ryan - ‘item needed’

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

@Dodo

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Top Bottom