Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General CT11 or Factories?

Wanted to get some opinions before committing to anything..I currently have CT10 and have started saving up the 4m coins to get CT11, but am now wondering if it's the best thing to do, or if I'd be better starting furniture and pharma factories to produce items for their respective planes, even though I don't fly them yet. I'm maxed out on sweet factories for my Falcons, and I have enough catering and blankets with the 2/3 of those I have. Given that I haven't picked up many reader/VR, it will be a while before I can use these items anyway.

Argument for CT11- My limiting factor right now is getting planes in the sky, my terminal is always full and being able to stick an extra giant or jumbo up there.

Argument for Factories - I don't have the 100 Limit, so it makes sense to stockpile as many as possible now, so that when I do need them, I have plenty.

I was also considering skipping the Thunderbird flights, they don't provide great returns of pax/hr of flight time.

Thoughts on all of that?

Wanted to get some opinions before committing to anything..I currently have CT10 and have started saving up the 4m coins to get CT11, but am now wondering if it's the best thing to do, or if I'd be better starting furniture and pharma factories to produce items for their respective planes, even though I don't fly them yet. I'm maxed out on sweet factories for my Falcons, and I have enough catering and blankets with the 2/3 of those I have. Given that I haven't picked up many reader/VR, it will be a while before I can use these items anyway.

Argument for CT11- My limiting factor right now is getting planes in the sky, my terminal is always full and being able to stick an extra giant or jumbo up there.

Argument for Factories - I don't have the 100 Limit, so it makes sense to stockpile as many as possible now, so that when I do need them, I have plenty.

I was also considering skipping the Thunderbird flights, they don't provide great returns of pax/hr of flight time.

Thoughts on all of that?
Same dilemma as I've had for a couple of weeks. So I waited, ruminating what road to take. Decision I have come to is that factories and passenger buildings are way more important. I run 4 falcons and even with 6 sweet factories (1 extra slot open) my savings are going down. Only running one giant so blankets ok. C.T. 11 is ok but you need more resources to fly whatever plane you get. Adventure flights have been ok up to now, but the bigger they get the harder passengers become. So I'm going the passenger buildings first, factories 2nd and CT when I can after. Not got runway 7 either yet. Not going to fly condors so why waste coins. Add the repair shop upgrade and hangar to the bill.

I did one furniture factory and one pharma factory to start stockpiling. I do think it’s worth it so you don’t have to request them from neighbors. Or if you know which class of plane you’ll fly then build one of that building and skip the other

I’ll eventually save the $4m for the final tower upgrade. I do need to upgrade my terminal a couple times so that may still come first.

Same dilemma as I've had for a couple of weeks. So I waited, ruminating what road to take. Decision I have come to is that factories and passenger buildings are way more important. I run 4 falcons and even with 6 sweet factories (1 extra slot open) my savings are going down. Only running one giant so blankets ok. C.T. 11 is ok but you need more resources to fly whatever plane you get. Adventure flights have been ok up to now, but the bigger they get the harder passengers become. So I'm going the passenger buildings first, factories 2nd and CT when I can after. Not got runway 7 either yet. Not going to fly condors so why waste coins. Add the repair shop upgrade and hangar to the bill.
Yeah I have a fleet of 3.5 falcons (the S1 is ALWAYS in the repair shop, I bought it about a week before the new repair items came out) and have the same problem with depleting lollipops.

You know you don’t need to buy the L7 hanger? Repair shop upgrade is 500k, but all the planes I have so far can fly from Hangar 1. They load planes a bit slower, but I am ok with that.

It wasn’t really a concern for me, I just figured it would be CT11, but I’ve been thinking about it a lot more recently and I decided factories was probably a smarter route, so I thought I’d ask opinions.

You know you don’t need to buy the L7 hanger? Repair shop upgrade is 500k, but all the planes I have so far can fly from Hangar 1. They load planes a bit slower, but I am ok with that.
I know but had a bit of spare cash at the time so last 2 upgrades I bought 2 number 7s. Falcons seem to load faster when they go from 6 so I didnt really get the difference. Not in a rush to change the rest. Bought some land and building passenger buildings, that s the priority.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Keep this in mind ... You'll be flying 500 flights to each thunderbird destination in order to master (3-star) it. With 10 destinations, that is 5,000 beds you will need, and even more if you later choose to fly to alliance destinations. And with Condors, it's 600 flights, so you're looking at 6,000 sleeping pills.

Five factories producing 20 pills a day will take 300 days, assuming you are able to collect twice a day, every day. Getting an early start on production will save headaches later when you run out of flight items and can't fly flights.

Top Bottom