Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Cosmic Fuel Station reset

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Today my Cosmic fuel station reset and I need some items to reopen. Have someone the same problem with CFS or other building?
I think it is easy to take 2 Assembly Robot and 3 Robot Tester with neighbors than open a G! ticket but I´m afraid that this could happen with others buildings.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Today my Cosmic fuel station reset and I need some items to reopen. Have someone the same problem with CFS or other building?
I think it is easy to take 2 Assembly Robot and 3 Robot Tester with neighbors than open a G! ticket but I´m afraid that this could happen with others buildings.
That's a common problem with few buildings, but it is rare. Maybe open a ticket and explain what you suddenly need. Take a picture of needed items, and if there will be any response, let us know. Oh, meanwhile will be faster to get items from neighbors :sneaky:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
I had the problem . 1st my Town Hall , Then my Repair Base . That was bad because my planes were being grounded one by one . I'm new to computers and games and wasn't on or familiar with forums . Received items through in game name . Then a Catering Facility Twice . Right when I finally got it reopen within a minute , out again . All planes were grounded . ( 8 ) I kept gifting ( 9 Hearts today . Thank you very much ! ) and through in game name was able to reopen Base after about a week or so . Two weeks later joined the forum and got help with the Town Hall . I snapped at @spearman78 over a couple Laptops . Hopefully he'll forgive me . A few weeks or so later GI sent some Greenies and that's how I got one of my beloved Tesla's . Good Luck ! LB . Always nice to see you on Launches , Thanks ... Thanks also @Kamikaze and @Chloe11111 for help with the forum .

Last edited:
Top Bottom