Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower level 9

Level 9 upgrades have gone live finally!, just updated in the android store.

Control Tower 1400000
Town Hall 1350000
Terminal 1200000

So glad I've been saving coins, got just over 2 million, I know some thought it might be greenies. Now what order do I upgrade in...

Edit: They take 8 days to build

Edit 2: Landing planes now seems to give you the passengers or fuel it used to take, usefull for some higher level 6 hour missions I imagine as well as lots of other uses! Almost seems like a bug?

Edit 3: I am building the control tower first as I think extra planes is helpful as I'm still flying delta 6 hour missions. With the new ability to build up passengers and fuel a fair bit quicker the others can wait but probably the new terminal next. It costs 8 greenies to speed up building the control tower but I'm not sure if I want to yet. I just spent 30 on a Tesla generator as it takes a fair bit more power to run all this.

There are new gifts but without finishing anything I don't know what does what, I have:

Patrol Drone, Hand Dryer and Motion Sensor.

Oh and there's still no land expansion...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
New stuff from the Duke.
Mystery Super Building 2.
Anyone have any ideas what's in it ?
Planetarium I guess.
I saw it too. But it's a bit expensive and no place on airport.
Hope they will fix soon... And Level 9 buildings, where are they?
So much advertising on FB, but still nothing... :(

Top Bottom