Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
I'm working on Control Tower level 10. Because of the windows ad issue, I can not get items for watching ads. Sorry I need to trade. Anyone else willing to trade level 10 Control Tower items, please respond. My neighbor code is 20r1jac7z. Game name is Pilot 1

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
039f24f3s
Username
DuffyD67
Upgrading CT to Level 8. Due to the ad issues that G! can't seem to fix, I can't get any of these and refuse to spend greenies.

I need:
Airline Route Map - 4
Headset - 3
Walkie-Talkie - 1
Monitor - 3

I'll gladly help out any way I can with other's needs.

anyone want LED lamps for CT12, need everything in return....
I don't need LED Lamps but can send you Touchscreens. I need items for Terminal 12 (Passport Scanner, Fire Alarm, Water Dispenser) and lots of items for Pharma Lab (Bioreactor, Granulator, Air Shower, Disinfecting Solution.)

I'll start sending Touchscreens after reset today.

I don't need LED Lamps but can send you Touchscreens. I need items for Terminal 12 (Passport Scanner, Fire Alarm, Water Dispenser) and lots of items for Pharma Lab (Bioreactor, Granulator, Air Shower, Disinfecting Solution.)

I'll start sending Touchscreens after reset today.
sorry, think I've sent back whatever it turned your item into. I'm not at level 12 for terminal, but will send disinfecting or what is in your game name, thanks!

NatVin

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03jy2519h
Username
A NatVin
Hi @TimP and @NatVin, are you guys still upgrading to CT11? I can send Drawing Boards! And would be happy to receive Technical Pens and Protractors from you. TimP, I think I am already neighbours with you, and Natvin, I am sending you a FR now.
I have accepted your FR and sent you a technical pen, I still need 9 drawing boards so much appreciated😁

Lev

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m6xkt50
Username
Lev
Upgrading CT to Level 8 on support account 2064yvsmm. Support account is on windows so no ads since about Sept.

Currently need the following:

Airline Route Map - 3
Headset - 2
Walkie-Talkie - 2
Monitor - 3

Will gladly gift back any item I have from this account or my main account.

Top Bottom