Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Constant lagging and unresponsive UI during launch

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you were experiencing the same issues.
- unable to access launch prep when clicking the icon or launch pad
- unable to add fuel in launch prep when clicking or it adds after a long delay
- unable to land the shuttle or when it does its after over a minute since you clicked on it same with collecting the rewards when the shuttle is on the runway. nothing happens when you click it.

There are other things in the game that lag or is unresponsive too, like collecting/sending gifts, sending neighbor requests, etc. I'm thinking its a GI server issue, I've done everything on my end to make sure its not an issue from my end. including manual admin command prompts and resets of hardware. other online action games are working fine and getting an average of 63fps and 10ms ping on very high graphics settings.

Device
  1. Windows PC
A bit lag when adding fuel during launch prep.
Lag, everything is unclickable, during startup of the game.
Lag when clicking on buildings with a certain radius. (rehearsal hall)

I do however believe it is on my end. Not enough memory, cpu.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
A bit lag when adding fuel during launch prep.
Lag, everything is unclickable, during startup of the game.
Lag when clicking on buildings with a certain radius. (rehearsal hall)

I do however believe it is on my end. Not enough memory, cpu.

I really do think it's a server issue. I'm using a wired gaming PC that's not more than 6 months old, but I'm experiencing the same issues as you. my PC is actually overkill for this type of game. The other games I play are much more demanding when it comes to system requirements and they all run smoothly even for extended gaming sessions. also during start up of the game (AC), things like gifts received, neighbor requests, launch icon and alliance icon are missing or takes too long to load.

btw just a tip if you experience the same thing when the shuttle is on the runway, do not close the game or you will lose your rewards/chest when you open the game again. just wait for it to collect, sometimes it takes over 5 minutes for you to be able to finally collect and clear the runway.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Since the new update all windows pc players have a lag of 2-3 minutes on start up and some hesitate during the game.

They have managed to eliminate most but not all of the problem. GI does not know what is causing this issue fully.

It maybe fixed during the next update. As to when the next update I do not expect it till early October 2017.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Since the new update all windows pc players have a lag of 2-3 minutes on start up and some hesitate during the game.

They have managed to eliminate most but not all of the problem. GI does not know what is causing this issue fully.

It maybe fixed during the next update. As to when the next update I do not expect it till early October 2017.

Hi @Cosmic Blue, Thanks for letting me know that I wasn't the only one having this issue. I've had it since before the update but not as often or as bad. usually a game restart is all it takes to fix the problem but not this time.

I'm trying out a temporary fix for now, that I do for my other games and if it makes the game run better, I'll share the steps on how to do it here.

anyway I hope they can fix it with the next update.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi @Cosmic Blue, Thanks for letting me know that I wasn't the only one having this issue. I've had it since before the update but not as often or as bad. usually a game restart is all it takes to fix the problem but not this time.

I'm trying out a temporary fix for now, that I do for my other games and if it makes the game run better, I'll share the steps on how to do it here.

anyway I hope they can fix it with the next update.
I start up the game in full screen and play the game that way and I have no problems with lagging.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Here's a temporary fix that improves overall connectivity of the PC. I use this for my other game but it did help with some AC lag or loading issues. everything loads faster on startup.

Close all open programs (a reboot will be necessary)

• Press Start Button (to open start menu) - [On older systems, click Run]
  • Type CMD and hold the left CTRL and Shift buttons at the same time
  • Press Enter
  • Release left 2 buttons
(Another way to complete these steps are to open your START menu, select All Programs, select Accessories, and right click on Command Prompt. Then select Run as Administrator)

You are now in an authorized shell, with a black DOS-looking box open

• Enter the following commands one at a time pressing Enter after each one:
ipconfig /flushdns

arp -d*
netsh int ip reset c:\log.txt
netsh winsock reset
shutdown -r -t 0

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Here's a temporary fix that improves overall connectivity of the PC. I use this for my other game but it did help with some AC lag or loading issues. everything loads faster on startup.

Close all open programs (a reboot will be necessary)

• Press Start Button (to open start menu) - [On older systems, click Run]
  • Type CMD and hold the left CTRL and Shift buttons at the same time
  • Press Enter
  • Release left 2 buttons
(Another way to complete these steps are to open your START menu, select All Programs, select Accessories, and right click on Command Prompt. Then select Run as Administrator)

You are now in an authorized shell, with a black DOS-looking box open

• Enter the following commands one at a time pressing Enter after each one:
ipconfig /flushdns

arp -d*
netsh int ip reset c:\log.txt
netsh winsock reset
shutdown -r -t 0

Which versions of windows are you using. The command structure will be slightly different on higher or lower versions.

Top Bottom