Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Condor Flights for Task 2

Can someone shed some light on the number of flights one can expect for alliance task 2 (most expensive) for Condors at level 80, please?
Hi - I m flying 5 condors, so I get condor tasks for tasks 2 and 3. I get 40 flights for task 2 and 80 for task 3. I have only managed all 3 tasks once as 120 condor flights is a big ask!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
Hi - I m flying 5 condors, so I get condor tasks for tasks 2 and 3. I get 40 flights for task 2 and 80 for task 3. I have only managed all 3 tasks once as 120 condor flights is a big ask!
From what I am seeing the minimum number of condors to start with is 3 which should result in 42 flights per week with standard Condors. Enough for task #2 with no room for error. Going past that will cause me the same issue with task #3. Thankfully we aim at 50% so task 3 is never really required.
Thank you for the help.

Top Bottom