Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Computer upgrade

I am planning to upgrade this old PC on the 1st of next month, replacing the CPU, motherboard, power supply, and chassis
All renovation accessories will be in place by the end of the month
This PC has been in use for 12 years under my careful maintenance, with only one graphics card broken and one memory module replaced
In order to better suit Windows 11, I have to spend some money. The total cost is less than 300 pounds, which is equivalent to no more than 400 US dollars
屏幕截图 2026-09-28 181352.png
 
I am planning to upgrade this old PC on the 1st of next month, replacing the CPU, motherboard, power supply, and chassis
All renovation accessories will be in place by the end of the month
This PC has been in use for 12 years under my careful maintenance, with only one graphics card broken and one memory module replaced
In order to better suit Windows 11, I have to spend some money. The total cost is less than 300 pounds, which is equivalent to no more than 400 US dollars
View attachment 79803
Good luck my friend, sounds a big task - and one I couldn't attempt!
good luck.png
 
Good luck my friend, sounds a big task - and one I couldn't attempt!
View attachment 79805
Just spend money to buy PC accessories and then find a professional PC installation store to install them
However, the total price exceeded I initial expectations.
The accessories for two PCs cost 1000 pounds.
As the graphics card for the other PC was already too old, I also purchased a brand new Nvidia graphics card, which cost over 300 pounds
The main reason for replacement is to better adapt to Windows 11
 
You will get about 80 quid on the used market for the graphics card if you are swapping that out as well
In the second-hand graphics card market in China,
someone like me who uses it personally for two years and has good maintenance can sell it for about 120-140 pounds,
but I replaced the 1030 on another PC
 
Top Bottom