Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Completing Valentines Quest, possible Garden of love issue?!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I completed the valentines quest early by mistake, I no you get 90 coins ever 4hrs but it also said +20 on your population. So this is similar to the Alien legacy which also adds +20 to your population.

So I am level 35 with 3 alien legacy's plus 1 Garden of love. So my population at the moment is 720 which I think is incorrect. Please can anyone help verify this?

This is what I thought it suppose to be:

level 35 is 660 population
3 Alien legacy's is 60 population
1 Garden of love is 20 population
TOTAL = 740

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Alien legacy increasing your passenger limit, not population limit, unless apple is different to android. Garden of love increases population limit, so 720 is correct for your passenger limit, which is what i think u mean

I have left the Town Hall on "Bali 2" purposely at Level 5 ( max 700 population).
Option to upgrade the Town Hall to Level 6 is still available (max 800 population). This should be the original standard?

On "Bali Hi", I have 880 limit, whereas Aero has 940 limit. I cannot account the extra 80 for my airport.
Perhaps completing certain quests in the past increases the max population?

Anyway, population limit is not as useful as increasing terminal limit.
I like the Alien Legacy because it increases terminal limit by 20 for each AL.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I have left the Town Hall on "Bali 2" purposely at Level 5 ( max 700 population).
Option to upgrade the Town Hall to Level 6 is still available (max 800 population). This should be the original standard?

On "Bali Hi", I have 880 limit, whereas Aero has 940 limit. I cannot account the extra 80 for my airport.
Perhaps completing certain quests in the past increases the max population?

Anyway, population limit is not as useful as increasing terminal limit.
I like the Alien Legacy because it increases terminal limit by 20 for each AL.
It's all at little confusing, completing quest sounds the most reasonable reason why it's like this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well no pond with me, yet.
If I build the upgrade to Level 6 it will take me to 920.
I have 1 Alien Legacy but I thought that was only +20 pax to the terminal.
I have the Statue of Liberty, Super Collider, Casa Batllo, Haunted House, Football Monument, Training Centre and Christmas Tree.
The only one I missed out since playing is the All Stars Theatre.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Well no pond with me, yet.
If I build the upgrade to Level 6 it will take me to 920.
I have 1 Alien Legacy but I thought that was only +20 pax to the terminal.
I have the Statue of Liberty, Super Collider, Casa Batllo, Haunted House, Football Monument, Training Centre and Christmas Tree.
The only one I missed out since playing is the All Stars Theatre.
I was wrong at the beginning the, the Alien legacy does only increase passenger numbers and the Garden of love adds to the population

Top Bottom