Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Completed Terminal Level 9 reverted to incomplete

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
I completed my level 9 terminal in March and have been storing up coins and gifts to be able to upgrade to level 10 terminal. Yesterday, I opened the game to find my level 9 terminal reading incomplete and stating that I needed to again collect items to finish the building. Additional information: I cannot gift the items needed to complete level 9. They disappeared when I completed the terminal and did not reappear when it regressed to incomplete. Also, when open the explanation point to show what needs to be collected, the items do not show the flight destinations to obtain the items.

I do have a ticket in to GI and will let you know the outcome.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Airport terminal 9a.PNG

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
An android update cause a bug in ios. The robot eats a piece of apple? hehehe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW I already have turnstile to send. PM me if you need.:bag:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
An android update cause a bug in ios. The robot eats a piece of apple? hehehe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW I already have turnstile to send. PM me if you need.:bag:
You are funny! Thanks for the offer and I will keep it in mind. I am really hoping that GI fixes this as I have already collected everything!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This is a very old bug.... sometimes, for no reason a building is unbuild. I have had it mostly with flight catering and hotels I think but it can hit every building.
reason???? don't know

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
This BUG Same Happen's To Me.
My Laundry Has a Exclamatory Sign Over It Automatically.:yuck:

Thank's To Cape Town.:)

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I completed my level 9 terminal in March and have been storing up coins and gifts to be able to upgrade to level 10 terminal. Yesterday, I opened the game to find my level 9 terminal reading incomplete and stating that I needed to again collect items to finish the building. Additional information: I cannot gift the items needed to complete level 9. They disappeared when I completed the terminal and did not reappear when it regressed to incomplete. Also, when open the explanation point to show what needs to be collected, the items do not show the flight destinations to obtain the items.

I do have a ticket in to GI and will let you know the outcome.

Has anyone else experienced this?View attachment 1944
This happened to a Friend of mine..
She is iOS player. She completed Mission control 3 months ago..
But 3 days ago. She opened her game and mission control as uncompleted.
She had also raised a ticket to GI and Is Waiting for reply.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
This BUG Same Happen's To Me.
My Laundry Has a Exclamatory Sign Over It Automatically.:yuck:

Thank's To Cape Town.:)
Did you report it to GI? I'd be interested in what their response to you is.

They did give me a code but that did not work. Additionally, I've been falsely accused of time travel. I am still waiting on their response to the fact that the code they gave me did not work. I am also waiting for them to tell me when the time travel occurred and what caused it when I didn't manually change the time on my iPad.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

They did give me a code but that did not work. Additionally, I've been falsely accused of time travel. I am still waiting on their response to the fact that the code they gave me did not work. I am also waiting for them to tell me when the time travel occurred and what caused it when I didn't manually change the time on my iPad.
About when you timetraveled, according to them, they will not tell you. I tried to find when my game got blocked but they never gave me an answer....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
About when you timetraveled, according to them, they will not tell you. I tried to find when my game got blocked but they never gave me an answer....
Thank you. If they cannot tell me when I time traveled, and I know I did not time travel, how can they know it is not a bug? Lord knows we've seen plenty of those in their releases lately.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code

Hey @ARFFgal ,

I Didn't Report It To GI.
I Have Enough Pre-Assembled Laundry Construction Material.So That's Why I didn't Need To Report It To GI.

Which GI Support Agent You Have Been Given ?
Means, Be aware of ANTON PAVLOV ( Worst of All Of Them ) :wtf::wtf:

Regard's
Anubhav.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Update - they are still looking into it - so I guess that is good news??

I've also had a couple of occasions when I've joined a couple of launches that were not QL's only to have the ship return as ready within hours of launching. I've updated my ticket every time this happens to insure that they know it is a bug and NOT me playing the clock.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
I have been made whole and my terminal is again at a completed level 9.....I just opened the game and magic; I have a message congratulating me for completing the terminal. Not much communication from GI, so I do not know what, why or how. I am beginning to develop some very serious trust issues. Yet, I play away. I don't like to think about what that says about me.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I have been made whole and my terminal is again at a completed level 9.....I just opened the game and magic; I have a message congratulating me for completing the terminal. Not much communication from GI, so I do not know what, why or how. I am beginning to develop some very serious trust issues. Yet, I play away. I don't like to think about what that says about me.
That's good. At last it is completed.. Though it took loads of your time...

Top Bottom