Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Completed collections

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
After bragging multiple times about how many times you completed that collection I was already expecting a topic like this! =D

My best is a silly 62 for the Crystal Ball..

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I got only that much cause in the beginning of the game when it came out... The droprates where goooooood!

Now they destroyed all easy collections!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
I got 276 Running wild, but last one was ages ago. (still working for anyone?) But since I can't update AC anymore, I also don't have the space thingy, so it doesn't matter at all to me.

Device
  1. Android
3486 Running Wild (that's 488,040 experience points and 1,045,800 gold)
474 Dolce Vitta
211 Organic Menu

I still get the items for these once in a while (Running Wild from neighbors cottages, Organic Menu from my farmers markets and Dolce Vitta from my buildings).

Long time ago.....in a version far far away (before the visiting neighbors feature was added and time travel was not outlawed :rolleyes: ), the running wild items would drop from your own residential building very often (I mean a lot, not like GI's definition of "very often" :p) .

jimmy21

Top Bottom