Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

compensation

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qxdgy7
Username
JP1
I suggest that they develop some compensation to players when the game breaks and we are hindered in completing events or quests

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
I have noticed that other game platforms with similar outcomes like Airport City only have two types of currency to acquire such as gold coins and some type of dollar. Airport City game has four types of currency to acquire (gold tokens, silver tokens, coins and airport dollars) which makes financial planning too complicated and would lead new players to other gaming platforms.
To keep the gaming monetary process simple, would it be possible have only two types of currency such as the airport dollars and the coins. I believe this would simplify the process of acquiring items with the game and making plans to acquire such items achievable. Also this would be a positive feature for new and future players. Looking forward to your comments.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I have been playing for a couple years now and have spent real money on the game. This isn't only directed at this post but all in general who are complaining about spending real money and being upset now and wanting some type of refund. My question is why? Its a game. Things change. If you have enjoyed it and had fun with it up until now isn't that what matters? What companies do in the future shouldn't change the past. I have played numerous online games that I have loved and spent real money on and then at some point the servers are shut down and you can't play online anymore. No one ever asks for a refund because they got their fun out of the game. I do feel fuel is going to be an issue and am concerned about the future of this game so I am holding off on spending more money on it. But if the game ended today I would miss it but I would not expect any of the real money I paid to be refunded.

I just had to post my rant about people complaining about spending real money and thinking the company owes anyone anything after an update.

I have been playing for a couple years now and have spent real money on the game. This isn't only directed at this post but all in general who are complaining about spending real money and being upset now and wanting some type of refund. My question is why? Its a game. Things change. If you have enjoyed it and had fun with it up until now isn't that what matters? What companies do in the future shouldn't change the past. I have played numerous online games that I have loved and spent real money on and then at some point the servers are shut down and you can't play online anymore. No one ever asks for a refund because they got their fun out of the game. I do feel fuel is going to be an issue and am concerned about the future of this game so I am holding off on spending more money on it. But if the game ended today I would miss it but I would not expect any of the real money I paid to be refunded.

I just had to post my rant about people complaining about spending real money and thinking the company owes anyone anything after an update.
Yeah, this is certainly the way I view it. I don't mind spending money because I have spent many hours playing the game. Different people view it different ways, I guess. For me the money I've spent is worth the fun I've had.

Top Bottom