Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

collecting workout/athletic gear but with no purpose

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amw2ubn6
Username
skyhigh
Not sure if this is a bug or not..I seem to be collecting workout/athletic gear IE: armcuffs, sweatbands, tennis shoes, pedometers, these are falling out of stone manors but they don't seem to be for any purpose and aren't showing in my saved items so not sure what they are for..anyone know?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Well, as you "collect" those items, it might be worth looking in your "Collections". :p There you should find the Running Wild collection which used to be a rather profitable collection for android users.

Hope that helped. :)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Well, as you "collect" those items, it might be worth looking in your "Collections". :p There you should find the Running Wild collection which used to be a rather profitable collection for android users.

Hope that helped. :)

Normally that should do the trick Melanie :)

But its possible that he is a amazon player... And that the running wild collection not available is...

:confused:

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amw2ubn6
Username
skyhigh
Yes unfortunately I'm using a Kindle Fire, which oddly wasn't even listed as an option when I signed up hence the none of these devices option I chose. But yes, Kindle is an Amazon product and it seems we are missing a bunch of features. :(

Top Bottom